THIS week’s Angler’s Mail has the full story and pictures of the biggest carp in World this year – and exclusively reveals the World’s other most-wanted giants.
If this spring-like weather’s given you the itch to fish more often, be sure to check the best places to go in the Mail’s giant new Where To Fish This Week section. This massive guide, by regional experts, now has over 200 venues!
And to get the best action, angling legend Matt Hayes reveals his best spring baits tips.
Also this week in your all-new Angler’s Mail magazine:
- True state of our rivers
- Tackle thieves are back
- Mini species become a hit
- Latest great catches
- Canal champion’s secrets
- Rig of the Week: carp float rig
- How To get the best from corn
- Andy Little seeks giant day ticket roach
- Lee Kerry’s vital lesson in fish location
- Carp trace know how with Colin Davidson
- Ian Welch explains silt sifting fish
Plus Dave Coster, John Bailey, Gary Newman, New Gear, and loads more!
Angler’s Mail is available in major supermarkets and magazine stockists, and also online digitally and via big value subscription at www.anglersmail.co.uk