Thursday 31st Jan 2013, Daiwa Hallcroft Veterans Moat Pool (24 pegs)
1. T Brown, MAP Leegem, 77-7-0; peg isl 46 Tony Brown opted to fish a feeder in the windy conditions today, and this proved a good choice as he netted 11 carp plus some skimmers to win. Tony fished hairrigged corn on a groundbait feeder to the middle of moat.
2. M Cordall, Retford, 43-8-0; peg isl 40 Mark Cordall edged second place with some carp and bream taken on pellet feeder also from the middle of the lake
3. R Smith, Peg One, 41-6-0; peg isl 43 Roy Smith fished a bomb rod with hairrigged corn and netted carp too 8lbs.
4. R Abbs, Notts, 35-2-0;
5. P Bagshaw, Maver, 34-4-0;
6. Ian Temple, Retford, 31-14-0.
Saturday 2nd Feb 2013, Daiwa Hallcroft Open Match
16 pegs (moat pool)
1. G Westwater, MAP Leegem, 61-8-0; peg out 56 Graham Westwater made the most of his draw to fish a feeder around the bowl of moat. Graham caught mainly carp up to 9lbs in his winning net that blitzed the field on a bitterly cold day.
2. G Gibson, Worksop, 14-14-0; peg out 52; Gordon Gibson took the close second place with mainly skimmers caught on the pole at 8m.
3. P Bagshaw, Maver, 12-13-0; peg isl 47; Pete Bagshaw finished third overall, but picked up the Silverfish prize with a net of skimmers.
Sunday 3rd February 2013, Daiwa Hallcroft Open Match, Croft/Canal (21 pegs)
1. P Miles, Doncaster, 128-8-0; peg Canal 12 Pete Miles edged the close battle for first place with a decent ton plus winter net of small carp. Pete fished the pole at 5m and 12m using 4mm expander pellet over Micro feed pellets.
2. L Wright, MAP Leegem, 123-4-0, peg Canal 20 Lee Wright took second spot also with a ton plus net of carp, but caught on the pole using maggot and corn over pellets.
3. A Lakey, Gateford AS, 39-8-0; peg Canal 2; Andy Lakey fished long pole with expander pellet over groundbait to take third place.
4. W Lomas, MAP Leegem, 37-12-0;
5. N Vernon, Gainsborough, 36-0-0;
6. D Newman, MAP Leegem, 33-0-0;
Sunday 3rd February 2013, Daiwa Hallcroft Teams of 4 Silverfish match Moat/Bridge
1st A Oldham, Halkon Hunt, 28-9-0; peg b isl 11 Andy Oldham was the clear winner with a brilliant net of silverfish.Andy caught skimmers on the pole at 11m using maggot over groundbait and joker from Bridge Island 11.
2nd I Temple, Retford, 14-6-0; peg B out 18 Ian Temple fished a good match to catch bream on the pole at 12m using bloodworm and joker in leem.
3rd G Mumby, Maver, 13-8-0; peg M isl 50 Gary Mumby took third place with a net of mixed silver’s all caught using bloodworm and joker over groundbait.
4th D Oldham, MAP Leegem, 12-0-0; 5th P McIntyre, 10-12-0; 6th G Gibson, 10-6-0.