Thursday 19 January 2012 Daiwa Hallcroft Veterans Open Moat Pool (25 Pegs)
1. Pete Bagshaw, Maver, 54-2-0; peg Island 70 Pete Bagshaw was today’s winner with a nice net of winter carp all caught on a pellet feeder using banded pellet fished to the middle of moat.
2. Pete Tatley, Mansfield, 39-14-0; peg Island 61 Pete Tatley edged second spot also with carp caught on a feeder, which he fished towards the aerator.
3. Barry Rance, Retford Honda, 36-6-0; peg Island 64 Barry Rance fished a bomb rod to the far side of moat and caught carp to 7lbs.
4. A Parratt, Barnsley, 21-4-0; 5 D Clegg, Britannia, 20-5-0;
Friday 20 January 2012 Daiwa Hallcroft Open Croft ( 8 Pegs )
1. R Teigh (Handsworth) Peg 24 31-8-0
Rich Teigh opted for long pole with caster and pellet over groundbait for skimmers and roach for 31lb
2. D Evans (Hallcroft) Peg 2 26-8-0
Dave fished waggler with pellet for 5 carp to 6lb
3. S Stockley (Hallcroft) Peg 5 18-0-0
Saturday 21st January 2012 Daiwa Hallcroft Open/Winter League Moat Pool (25 pegs)
1. Dave Powell, Worksop, Peg Island 58; 31-4-0 In the windy conditions, pole fishing was difficult today, and most anglers opted for fishing a tip rod. Dave Powell caught carp and skimmers on a pellet and groundbait feeder and alternating between corn and dead maggot on the hook to win today’s match.
2. Steve Shepherd, Worksop, Peg Outer 54; 26-2-0 Steve Shepherd to the close second spot fishing banded pellet on the feeder to catch carp and a few skimmer bream.
3. Arthur Berisford, MAP Leegem, Peg Island 64; 25-4-0 Arthur Berisford took third spot with a mixed net of carp and silvers fishing on a waggler with maggot.
4. D Slaymaker, Bait-Tech. 5. S Clark, Mansfield Sensas. 6. D Dare, Mansfield
7. S Else, Newburgh AC 8. N Potter, MAP Leegem
Sunday Teams of 4 Silverfish League 22 January 2012 Daiwa Hallcroft Moat/Bridge (40 pegs)
1. Arnie Payling, Peg One, peg Bridge Outer 16; 29-1-0
Arnie Payling was today’s clear winner with 29-1-0 of silverfish fishing the pole at 8m using caster and maggots to catch bream too 2lbs plus skimmers and roach.
2. Chris Greensides, Woodseats, peg Moat Island 40; 26-9-0 Chris Greensides fished a feeder with maggots and groundbait and netted all skimmers for his second place net
3. Andy Kinder, Maver, peg Moat Island 38; 21-9-0 Andy Kinder tokk third spot with a net of skimmers and roach caught on the pole with bloodworm and joker.
4. D Hiley, Peg One, 18-10-0; 5. D Dare, Mansfield, 17-10-0;
6. S Shepherd, Worksop, 16-13-0; 7. P Lancaster, 6am Tackle 8. P Bagshaw, Maver
Teams on the Day
1. Peg One – 6 points
2. Little John Bandits – 8 point
Sunday 22 January 2012 Daiwa Hallcroft Open Croft/Reed (20 pegs)
1. Stuart Gray, Worksop, 56-6-0; peg Reed 9 Stuart Gray fished a micro pellet feeder and used hair rigged corn on the hook to catch mainly carp in his wining net today
2. Graham Westwater, MAP Leegem, 45-8-0, peg Croft 25 Graham Westwater fished banded pellet on a feeder to the middle of Croft and netted small carp and skimmers to take second place.
3. Daz Newman, MAP Leegem, 42-11-0, peg Reed 39 Daz Newman netted carp and bream on a groundbait feeder fishing corn and pellet on the hook.
4. D Powell, Worksop, 37-8-0; 5. D Oldham, MAP Leegem; 24-12-0 6. G Hiley, Mansfield, 24-10-0;