Angling Direct. Matrix tackle,

Home Forums Fishing Coarse And Match Fishing Angling Direct. Matrix tackle,

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TF_ziggy169 1 year, 8 months ago.

• Author

Just looked on this web site & all items seem to be out of stock! What’s the point!!
    Unhappy spotter.

TF_adi fisherman
    Participant

Plenty of other shops have it in stock. Just buy from them.
    It does make you wonder why they go to the trouble of putting gear on a website and then they don’t have it though.

TF_Paddy

First rule of buying of the net – either ring em, or email em and ask if it’s in stock! Even if there website says they have! Does make you wonder though??

TF_ziggy169

@paddy wrote:

First rule of buying of the net – either ring em, or email em and ask if it’s in stock! Even if there website says they have! Does make you wonder though??

Learnt that one Christmas! trying to order stuff for the son. If it’s not in stock? Surely it’s not that difficult to highlight on the website? Had two what I would class as major internet players, accept and process payments. Only to have one phone me back the next day, and the other to email to say the items I’d ordered were out of stock, with no idea when they would be available.

Ended up buying them from Solihull angling when we were back in the midlands for Christmas. Don’t know why I didn’t just do that in the first place!!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.