BARSTON MASTERS AUGUST QUALIFIER RESULTS

Home Forums Fishing Coarse And Match Fishing BARSTON MASTERS AUGUST QUALIFIER RESULTS

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  TF_carpcruncher 5 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

TF_carpcruncher
    Participant

Well the final round of The Barston Masters sponsered by Mick Wilkinson Floats , Greys , and Bagem Matchbaits was definitley a close one with Dave Smalley and Mark Green for a peg for peg battle!! Dave who runs Mill Tackle fished a superb Match off unfancied peg 60. Normally an area for the pole Dave Opted to fish the Method feeder to take the Match with 81lb of Carp, skimmers and F1’s.

Chasing Dave all the way was Mark Green on peg 59 who fished the method and the pole to put 71lb 4 oz on the scales.

Andy Sutton took Third Spot , with a fine performance on the pole , Andy started on the Method feeder . but soon realised they were not there in numbers and changed to the pole after an hour into the match. It was the right choice and put 64lb on the scales.

Section winners on the day…

A- GAZ WOOD

B – DAN ELLISS

C- A- CARTELL

D- ADE ( I DID IT THE RIGHT WAY) HORNBY!! 😉

E- DAVID DAVIS

F- ANDY ASHINGTON

G- ANDY SUTTON

H – DAVE SMALLEY

I – IAN LILLYSTONE

J – WAYNE COLLOF

K – IAN CROSSMAN

L – CHRIS HARRISON

M – DAVE BOYLE

N – PAUL WARD

O – TERRY PHILLIPS

P – JASON SHIRLEY

SECTION WINNERS , 2ND IN SECTION WINNERS ALSO I HAD TO GO TO 3RD IN SETION WINNERS IN WEIGHT ORDER TO GO THROUGH TO THE FINAL

GAZ WOOD
    DAN ELLISS
    A- CATTELL
    ADE HORNBY
    MARK GREEN
    ANDY ASHINGTON
    PAUL GARNER
    DAVE SMALLEY
    IAN LILLYSTONE
    WAYNE COLLOFF
    SIMON ALLEN
    KEV HAYES
    DAVE PRITCHARD
    STEVE CHESTER
    TERRY PHILLIPS
    MARK BISSET

Thanks for all those that have fished the matches!! Bring on the final!!

Lee

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.