BARSTON MASTERS FINAL RESULTS

Home Forums Fishing Coarse And Match Fishing BARSTON MASTERS FINAL RESULTS

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  TF_carpcruncher 5 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

TF_carpcruncher
    Participant

Well the Barston Masters Final took place on saturday 8th september and the fantastic waether set it up for a suberb close match! Hardy Greys and Bagem Match baits sponsored the Final Event and put on some superb prizes for the top 3 winners and section winners.

I would also like to give my thanks to Mick wilkinson Floats , Halkon Hunt , Hillbilly floats , Kobra feeders and DS Floats for Sponsoring the qualifying rounds.

On the Day it was Simon Allen (Maver Midlands Gold /Bagem Matchbaits) that took top spot with 75lb of carp , skimmers and F1’s from peg 23 on the method feeder. Simon caught well through out the day and for his hard work picked up the top prize of £1000 rods luggage and tackle from Greys Prodigy and £100 worth of Bait from Bagem Matchbaits.

Pemb Wrighting from Maver and Bagem Matchbaits was secound with 65lb of mainly skimmers and some carp also on the method with Andy Morrison off peg 70 coming in at 3rd with 58lb all on the pole.

I would like to thank all those that took part through a very succesfull series of matches , and the dates will be soon annouced for next year!!

Cheers

Lee

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.