Bivvy suitable for a manual wheelchair user

Home Forums Fishing Coarse And Match Fishing Bivvy suitable for a manual wheelchair user

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TF_Wheelyangler 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author

Hi, Guys!

I’m new to this forum lark, but I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas of a bivvy or brolly that can allow me to fish from whilst sat in my manual wheelchair? Any help would be gratefully received.

Cheers!

TF_Paddy

Hiya mate – there is another wheel chair angler who comes on here occasionally and you can look through the members link above, or I think he was flogging some gear in the buys and sells section. His user name is Wheely Crap Angler – try dropping him a pm, he may be able to offer you some advice.

Paddy wrote:
    Hiya mate – there is another wheel chair angler who comes on here occasionally and you can look through the members link above, or I think he was flogging some gear in the buys and sells section. His user name is Wheely Crap Angler – try dropping him a pm, he may be able to offer you some advice.

Okay. Thanks Paddy! I’ll drop him a line.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.