Broken Rod Eye.

Home Forums Fishing Coarse And Match Fishing Broken Rod Eye.

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TF_stav 4 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

TF_Paddy

Who mends or can put a new eye on a rod section?
    I want to find someone who can do a quality job not a quick fix.
    Does Scott do them at Esselle Pole Repairs?
    Any info would be great, thanks.

TF_shark

Where are you i know a chap in the Wigan area who is good.

TF_caster rob
    Participant

Go see Eric at Terry Eustace’s shop on Chester road.

TF_Paddy

Shark – I’m Sedgley, West Midlands – Wigan’s a bit far, but thanks for the info.
    Rob – As knowlegable as ever! I take it you mean Chester Rd, Brum? I’ll check that out.
    Guzzunda – I have been frequenting Fosters lately, so this could be the answer.

Anyway, thanks alot for the replies – great info, thanks alot to all.
    Pad.

TF_caster rob
    Participant

Yes mate.

Shop’s called “Birmingham Angling Centre”, if you phone and make sure it’s not his day off he’ll probably do one ring while you wait.

TF_Paddy

Ok Rob, i’ll take it into work tomorrow and give them a call from there.
    Really good info, so thanks again for that. It’s my 13′ favorite Drennan river rod so it’s imperative that it’s mended! For your info Rob, The Severn at Stourport is fishing its nuts off for Roach. If you want to know where, just get in touch.
    Cheers, Paddy.

TF_caster rob
    Participant

Thanks Paddy.

Just bear in mind that Friday & Saturday are the busiest days of the week for most shops.

TF_stav

if you have a problem. drop the rod off at stevens tackle in cradley heath, I do the repairs for them. ususally takes a week. from me picking the rods up, mal stories in halseowen also do repairs

TF_Paddy

Stav, that would be even handier for me mate – remember selling the Midland Angler Mags? Tesco’s? ha ha still got em!
    Are you still fishing with Si out of Storeys? I work in Halesowen, so dropping it off would be real easy, or are you still in Dudley, as i live in Sedgley.
    Let me know matey.

TF_stav

pm sent mate

TF_stav

pm sent mate

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.