dacron connector

Home Forums Fishing Coarse And Match Fishing dacron connector

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  TF_stu.s 7 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

TF_breamer
    Participant

when using a dacron connector on hollow or solid latex, what knot do you use to connect to elastic?

many thanks

TF_jono

make a single overhand? knot in the end of the elastic.

then loop the dacron over itself (as in a loop to loop hooklength knot.

then insert the pole elastic into the double loop , tighten slowly the dacron down onto just above the knot.

easy to see in a picture than describe lol

TF_Ryan

when using the hollow/latex elastic, can you use a bead and dacron, and if so how do you put it onto the elastic or isnt it possible?

Thanks ryan

TF_craigm

You can use a Korda helicopter bead as these have larger holes than the Nash TT beads. I buy mine off a kid on ebay 6 for £3.25 either TT or Korda beads or a mixture of both, all tied with 30lb dacron with heat sealed knots, really good quality and rapid delivery.

TF_Ryan

kk, thanks i will have to get some of them, can you just simplyt slide over laggy, do a crows foot or something else, put dacron and slide bead over knot? or i was thinking of doing really tiny loop, then just looping dacron over and pulling bead over small loop perhaps?

TF_carpa22
    Participant

Got to agree with craigm the besr dacron connectors out there, neat, secure and like craig said rapid delivery.(The only ones to buy)

TF_stu.s

Ebay item number 180479885521

See my feedback,

That’s my instructions above too~naughty

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.