daiwa matchlite feeder combi

Home Forums Fishing For Sale/Wanted daiwa matchlite feeder combi

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  TF_stevierowe 2 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Hi all….im selling my matchlite TDSL 10CT combi feeder rod.I bought this(used) a few months ago with the intention of getting back into swingtipping but not got round to it.Its got 2 separate tops,one for quivertip(inc 1 tip) and another for swingtipping( I’m including 4 swingtips as well with angled rubbers) Its a great rod but it wont get used. As I say it is used but in excellent condition but the bag(original daiwa) has a couple of holes in it but at the side not at the ends.
    Looking for £40 collected but can post but will cost £11.70 due to courier as just outside Royal mail dimentions.
    Can post pics to phone if needed.
    Steve

@stevierowe wrote:

Hi all….im selling my matchlite TDSL 10CT combi feeder rod.I bought this(used) a few months ago with the intention of getting back into swingtipping but not got round to it.Its got 2 separate tops,one for quivertip(inc 1 tip) and another for swingtipping( I’m including 4 swingtips as well with angled rubbers) Its a great rod but it wont get used. As I say it is used but in excellent condition but the bag(original daiwa) has a couple of holes in it but at the side not at the ends.
    Looking for £40 collected but can post but will cost £11.70 due to courier as just outside Royal mail dimentions.
    Steve

Now £35 collected or +£10 postage

@stevierowe wrote:

@stevierowe wrote:

Steve

Now £35 collected or +£10 postage

Now sold

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.