Daiwa Spectron Comp, Shimano Carp Cruncher + Triana Ganza

Home Forums Fishing For Sale/Wanted Daiwa Spectron Comp, Shimano Carp Cruncher + Triana Ganza

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TF_fennmd 2 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

TF_craigm

Daiwa Spectron Comp 16m pole – All the joints are in good condition and the sections are solid with no worn/soft areas. 13mtr section has 2 x repairs due to being wrapped around a tree in the wind, No7 section has a wrap where it was split, no long No5 but there is an as new short No5. All other sections sound, comes with 1 x power kit, 2 x universal match kits. This is worth more as separate sections but will try sell it whole for now – £375.00

Triana Ganza 14.5m pole – All sections joints are solid and in good condition, there is a small wrap on No7 female where it had a little split and the No4 has a wrap around female end to strengthen it as previous owner used it as out and out bagging pole, comes with 2 x power kits – £150.00

All poles can be collected from Bradford, West Yorkshire or I can ship them with UPS for £25.00 each. Cash on collection, Paypal gift or bank transfer all accepted, Cheers.

I have more pictures so if you PM me your email address I will forward them to you.

TF_jrowe

Hello there
    Do you still have your shimano carp cruncher if so what kits come with it and what cost many thanks john plymouth

TF_fennmd

if you split up spectron can you let me know
    thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.