Daiwa TDFQ handle

Home Forums Fishing Coarse And Match Fishing Daiwa TDFQ handle

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  TF_stevierowe 2 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

Set up my TDFQ rods tonight for a skimmer session tomorrow (been in storage for 3 month due to me fishing rivers) and noticed the concave thumb grip(on the part that screws the reel in place) has split in two right the way round and come apart.I can still tighten the reel up and its still usable just the top half of the grip now just spins round.I have 3 other TDFQ’s but all those seem fine and there all about the same age with the same usage. Has anyone else had this issue?
    I’ve emailed Daiwa just now to see what they say.Hopefully get a reply tomorrow
    Steve

@stevierowe wrote:

Set up my TDFQ rods tonight for a skimmer session tomorrow (been in storage for 3 month due to me fishing rivers) and noticed the concave thumb grip(on the part that screws the reel in place) has split in two right the way round and come apart.I can still tighten the reel up and its still usable just the top half of the grip now just spins round.I have 3 other TDFQ’s but all those seem fine and there all about the same age with the same usage. Has anyone else had this issue?
    I’ve emailed Daiwa just now to see what they say.Hopefully get a reply tomorrow
    Steve

Well I’ve emailed twice now and had no reply I have rang as well but whoever answered the phone spoke quietly so I couldn’t her them( I have reduced hearing which is why I emailed in the first place) . Has anyone had similar issues with daiwa? Failing getting a reply,does anyone know a good rod repairer?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.