Drennan 10′ and 11′ Carp Feeder Rods.

Home Forums Fishing Coarse And Match Fishing Drennan 10′ and 11′ Carp Feeder Rods.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 5 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

TF_Paddy

Can any one tell me what they think of these rods? Are they really soft action, soft action, or will they take a bit of welly? There a nice thin blank and i’m thinking that they may be a bit soft?
    This is not to be confused with the combo 10/11′ rod which is a differant item altogether – I put this together in the shop and at 10′ it looks pretty cool as a 2 peice with the tip in, but looks a real pig when you change it over and add the 11′ combo change butt peice, as it becomes a 4 peice rod!
    Both the 10′ and the 11′ are priced really well, but i would like to know that they will manage carp up to 10lb ok, prior to buying them – or buy something differant. :rolleyes:

I have the Drennan 11ft carp feeder rods,and they are easily capable of carp into double fiqures.they have casting power in the lower section,but plenty of playing action all through the rod to avoid hookpulls.

TF_SH4D0WM4N

I have a 10ft and 11ft Carp Method feeder rod and its lovely, very soft yet very powerful

Anonymous

‘at 10′ it looks pretty cool as a 2 peice with the tip in, but looks a real pig when you change it over and add the 11′ combo change butt peice, as it becomes a 4 peice rod!- impossible. You take one short section out and put one longer section in. It’s exactly the same number of sections at 11′ as it is at 10’

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.