Fishermans Friend

Home Forums Fishing Coarse And Match Fishing Fishermans Friend

This topic contains 10 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  TF_big jake 7 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

TF_nitro

Does anyone buy from here mail order, or online? I ordered some top kits friday but my account says that they havent been dispatched yet. In contrast i ordered some bushes for said top kits from MATCHMAN SUPPLIES late on friday, and they arrived this morning. I know which i am more impressed with.

TF_gixer1

yes, bought stuff from them many times with no problems at all,but always ordered over the phone not on the net.

TF_Anthonywaters
    Participant

Once went to buy a pole from them on interest free, my girlfriend at the time was buying me a pole and wanted to spread the cost he wasnt too keen on the arrangement said ” Ive had my fingers burnt before with birds buying blokes poles they fall out and then they dont want to know send me some bank statements and I will make a decision. We weren`t too fussed on his methods of credit scoring so we went elsewhere ! Well stocked business though.

TF_toplights

I have delt with this firm before,i think it was owned then by Tony Troth,had excelent service and price.

Still owned by Tony, would have thought the Top Kits would have to be sent by carrier, bushes by post at a guess? carriers don’t work on a Saturday or Sunday.

TF_craigm

I have used them many times and always had items delivered next day by courier when ordered before 3pm, but i have always ordered over the phone. Trouble with ordering on net may be that it accepts your order even if item not in stock.

Used them several times and they’ve been great – I’m on the Isle of Wight and wanted some large items delivered and they went out of their way sending someone down to the post office to get a price and send them off as their courier couldn’t do it. No hesitation in ordering from them.

TF_youngy

bought 2 pole’s off them..great service

TF_nimrod

@anthonywaters wrote:

” Ive had my fingers burnt before with birds buying blokes poles they fall out and then they dont want to know send me some bank statements and I will make a decision. We weren`t too fussed on his methods of credit scoring so we went elsewhere ! Well stocked business though.

he has ended up having to take people to court when exactly this has happened, so wouldnt you be a little cautious?~shh

mo-can do

theres a bit of difference…

a couple a bushes….

a couple of top kits….

why not order yeour top kits from matchman~think

TF_big jake
    Participant

never had a problem with them. the service has always been good and very helpful bunch in my experience.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.