FISHO Tickets

Home Forums Fishing Coarse And Match Fishing FISHO Tickets

This topic contains 23 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  TF_Beanpole 5 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

TF_Stevie H

I noticed on the AT website that the computersied draw has now taken place and email will be sent out to the successful applicants today.

Has the flood of emails started coming out from AT yet. I don’t have an email yet, but only applied for 1 this year so not really expecting.

Cheers

Steve

TF_gixer1

Hi Steve, got my notification at 12.37!, applied for 4 and got 1, happy days.

TF_Stevie H

Well, I knew my odds were slim…I don’t really mind too much as I will be doing the Maver ones this year.

Who knows though, I may get an email at some point.

Just got a text from my mate and he has 2 out of 3

TF_TonyCurd

8 out of 13 this year.

TF_Bucks
    Participant

1 from 5 🙁

TF_Tim_D

Still waitingggggggggg.

applied for 6 havnt had an email yet though. fingers crossed

TF_Big Finn
    Participant

1 from 8 ! 🙁

TF_mart4666

Put in for 13 no emails yet tho. So it is possible I’ve got none.but won’t be pleased if that’s,the case.

gone for 9 still waiting for email cant see any list for reserve

MART theres more emails going out 2moro and the full list with reserves are up on the at website 2moro aswell i havnt had an email yet and anxious to find out like yourself matey.

TF_mart4666

Cheers mate just hoping with surname been Watson that its all sent out alphabetically LOL

TF_craigo

I haven’t heard anything although they did say Thurs and Fri – I must admit I can’t understand why the AT is unable to publish the results of a computerised draw on their website as and when its verified – really poor IMO and the AT leave themselves open to speculation of something dodgy going on

TF_bagging machine
    Participant

Mart dont think its been done alphabetically because Nathan Watson has got his tickets confirmed

got 2 out of 8 and 1 of them i got the dates mixed up and cant make it as im in ireland 😡 😡 not happy 🙁 🙁

TF_Tim_D

6 out of 10, gonna try and do one better than last year. 🙂

TF_Deepcar

Here we go, annual round of 🙂 and 😡 ….Never applied so can’t complain, however just to stir conversation, maybe some of the more well known names who seem to be ‘very fortunate’ on a regular basis when applying ought to fill in the lottery on a regular basis…..! Maybe the ‘Angling Trust’ may also ought to check the meaning of the word ‘Trust’….!

TF_mart4666

Nathan is a special WATSON lol been a past winner they email him early i believe lol.
    well still no email but been on site and got 6 out of 13, so not bad really. after the 1st 3 with no sign of me name was starting to think if i was even in it. :confused: then started to appear on nearly everyone. shame about woodlands thirsk though AGAIN at least on reserves ( about 53rd) 😀

TF_Rhino

4 from 10 – I’m usually a bit luckier than that! Couple of decent reserve spots may give me other chances as well though.

TF_cafmatt
    Participant

2 from 2 i best check the lottery tickets!

TF_geepster

100% for me.
    Applied for none and got none.
    Really XXXXXXX off.
    LOL

TF_andynorth2003
    Participant

Got 7 from 13 and 1st reserve at Lindolme, so quite pleased with that really.
    Here is the list on the Trust website
    http://www.anglingtrust.net/fl/fom/draw_venues.asp

TF_mart4666

@mart4666 wrote:

Nathan is a special WATSON lol been a past winner they email him early i believe lol.
    well still no email but been on site and got 6 out of 13, so not bad really. after the 1st 3 with no sign of me name was starting to think if i was even in it. :confused: then started to appear on nearly everyone. shame about woodlands thirsk though AGAIN at least on reserves ( about 53rd) 😀

got me email lads and i missed a couple, larford and partridge so now up to 8 out of 13 , well happy.. only probs is most fall on workdays and as i work conti’s ie 4 on, 4 off its gonna seriously eat up holidays………….. never mind fishin beats workin any day of the week 😀 😀 😀 😀

TF_Beanpole
    Participant

got 5 out of 6 happy 🙂 🙂 🙂 with that 40th res at oaks 😮

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.