FOX MSB SEATBOX PLUS EXTRAS FOR SALE

Home Forums Fishing For Sale/Wanted FOX MSB SEATBOX PLUS EXTRAS FOR SALE

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TF_TerryD14 5 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

TF_wezzy

fox msb box ,folding footrest feeder arm,bump bar,2 keepnet holders,trolley system all as new even had our lass make a seatbox cover for it want £180 or nearest for it pick up only im afraid due to weight im in cleveland

forgot to add there is also a fox double knuckle sidetray to with this package also pole baling arms

TF_wezzy

pics added as requested

TF_wezzy

SOLD SOLD SOLD ..subject to payment thanks 😀

TF_wezzy

now not sold due to circumstances

TF_TerryD14

Hi Have you still got the box for sale?

TF_wezzy

hi terry
    sorry for the late reply just come ot of hospital in answer to your question i still have the box but have decided to keep it ive ordered a matrix base unit for it thanks for your reply tho and good luck in your search

TF_yiddo

sorry to hijack the thread but i have got a mint fox msb euro 2 box with extra winder drawer that i am looking to sell for £200 i am in northants

TF_wezzy

@yiddo wrote:

sorry to hijack the thread but i have got a mint fox msb euro 2 box with extra winder drawer that i am looking to sell for £200 i am in northants

no prob think mart666 is after a box contact him

TF_wezzy

@yiddo wrote:

no prob think mart4666 is after a box contact him

TF_TerryD14
    yiddo wrote:

Hi yiddo Have you got a photo??

TF_TerryD14

In a moment of madness, I’ve just bought a Prestons X3S box!! Hope it performs well!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.