garbolino clubman

Home Forums Fishing Coarse And Match Fishing garbolino clubman

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  TF_Fred Davis 4 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Just like to say a big thank you to Garbolino and David Halls Match Fishing magazine for running an excellent event on this years southern qualifier at Colemans cottage, and for their continued sponsorship of what must be the premier match fishing event for club anglers, any club in be they in the north, midlands or south should seriously consider putting their club champion into this competition, I think most anglers who fished this years southern event were well pleased to have anglers of the quality of Simon Fry, Alex Bones and Garbolino guru Darren Cox giving freely their very good advice, I felt honoured to have Darren Cox sitting behind me giving me free coaching and plenty of words of wisdom even though I was fishing poorly with an inch of bristle sticking out of the water, however advice on striking when pole fishing, feeding etc. will definitely give me something to work on when I am next on the bank, all I can say is if any top club angler wants to improve his technique as well as having a great day this is an event not to be missed. Again thanks to Garbo and match fishing for a great day.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.