Garbolino M1 + C1 pole package

Home Forums Fishing For Sale/Wanted Garbolino M1 + C1 pole package

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  TF_craigm 2 years ago.

• Author

TF_craigm

Garbolino M1 16 mtr pole, pole is in good condition with minimal signs of wear on the graphics sections, unfortunately the No7 + 8 sections have been repaired – No7 has a wrap around female end where it was cracked. No8 section has a small wrap where it was cracked and a few small patch repairs where it had some very small stone chips – these were done when the sections were blown off my roller on the new lakes at The Oaks, Sessay, neither section was actually broken and these repairs have been on the pole at least 2 years with no problems and it all packs away as it should. Garbolino C1 14.5 mtr pole in excellent condition with no damage or repairs. There is also a spare long No4 M1 section, a telescoped M1 No4, 2 x short No4’s and a repaired C1 long No4. There are a total of 16 top kits all with side pulla’s fitted and various elastics. This is a massive pole package for someone and will last for many years to come. Collection from Bradford, West Yorkshire or I could possibly meet on M1/M62 if required or even courier via UPS for around £30 at buyers risk – I am wanting £1200 ovno and pictures are available on request, cheers.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.