genis 2g ten

Home Forums Fishing Fly Fishing genis 2g ten

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  fluff 10 years, 4 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

went out got this pole 2day hap it up next ta the pro garbo g10 maver 371 best of the lot put a toss pot filled with mud on each 2gten best at 16 g10 close all tested with macth kit and pot on

TF_budnudd
    Participant

interesting, i thought it would be same as the maver them being the same pole n all??!!

Anonymous

are you pos about that the g10 is lighter then the maver on paper no 5 on tne g10 felt stronger 2

TF_budnudd
    Participant

just thought that the top end reglass model was either given a preston sticker or maver then sold as totally diferent poles? ive not compared them mate so you know more than me, just thought id pass on what ive heard/read etc.

TF_Baz the Beast
    Participant

Reglass only manufacture the poles,
    Prestons set the specifications for their poles and Maver set the specs for their’s,
    Same way that Trabocco sets his own specifications.

Anonymous

i bought one in march had a no 5 break first session,not on fish it just fell off, but hope was a faulty section or damaged in transit been fine since, touch wood, had a few tons on it since, beginning to get a bit more confidence with it, got a good deal with pole i thought, striker kit to 8m and 4 short 4’s, 3 x short stop and 3 pm top2 plus 1 x match top 4 which hasnt been used yet, prefer the power match 2 for the fishing i do with 14 latex @ moment, holdall was crap lol.

TF_dunno

There is some logic in what Budnudd said.

I just bought a trabucco no 5 for the new toop range pole and it fitted my n47 like a glove..same code on pole section and markings except for the maver name…

was much cheaper also..

fluff
    Participant

would that apply to all the genis poles i just got a g81 what is that comparable too

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.