Gold Valley Winter League

Home Forums Fishing Coarse And Match Fishing Gold Valley Winter League

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  TF_GeraldWiley 3 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

Nice write-up. What was the team result? (I’ve not seen anything on the Gold Valley Facebook page or on the Angler’s Mail website.)

Is there a danger that a league that was essentially created to get Dorking and Delcac into the semi finals is going to backfire and instead we are going to see 2 made-up teams of Gold Valley open match regulars go through?

TF_Daiwa pro

@geraldwiley wrote:

Nice write-up. What was the team result? (I’ve not seen anything on the Gold Valley Facebook page or on the Angler’s Mail website.)

Is there a danger that a league that was essentially created to get Dorking and Delcac into the semi finals is going to backfire and instead we are going to see 2 made-up teams of Gold Valley open match regulars go through?

love that reply

TF_Tim_D

Good conservation starter, will Callum reply?

Anonymous

think dorking would qualify from any division tbh :p :p :p

G – no harm in pulling the lion’s tail once in a while!

Tim – only time will tell!

Idoa – they were only third in the first round as Gold Valley won and Delcac were second. I’ve still not seen the results from round 2.

TF_Tarqun

Gerald if you have looked at last years winter league results Delcac were part of the Kent league and easily qualifed without being challenged as they have done for the past few years.

How do I know this you ask? I compete in the Kent winter league

Delcac wanted a change this year so moved over to Aldershot winter leage (i think thats what its called) so the league was not created so that Dorking & Delcac would qualify.

TF_mickeym

I fish for DELCAC and the league has been a refreshing change for us.

After yesterdays result DELCAC and DORKING are joint first.

Exactly my point!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.