GOT BAITS

Home Forums Fishing Coarse And Match Fishing GOT BAITS

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TF_Fishingbaits 5 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

TF_sennapod

Is Mr fishing baits still on here. I see they’re stocking Got Baits as well as Marukyu. I’ve read some good reports on the Atomic Cloud stuff from Got Baits, but never used it myself. Has anyone else used any of their range? There isn’t as much information as there is on the Marukyu bait on the site.

BTW, has anyone seen anyone with the green JPZ’s? they were meant to be on the market at the beginning of May. I see there is a picture of them on the site, but nothing in stock yet.

I have used quite a few of the GOTBAITS products,atomic cloud,atomic paste,4mm sinking pellets.and they have all been very good.

TF_steve r

The GOT stuff has only just gone live on the site but I’m sure there’ll be plenty of info added soon.
    The green JPZ are I believe about to hit the shop shelves literally any day now.

Yes…I still regularly log in.

Steve’s right, got baits has only just gone live on our site. We will be adding. More content and advice to the fishing guides section soon, but all the products are there.

green / nori are still not in stock, but we are expecting them any day now.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.