Hand made Rizov float-what do u think?

Home Forums Fishing Coarse And Match Fishing Hand made Rizov float-what do u think?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  TF_Anthonywaters 4 years, 11 months ago.

• Author

TF_liquid27

Hi guys, what do u thinking about Rizov floats,what is yours opinion,anyone use it ? Regards Dom

TF_Anthonywaters
    Participant

No disrespect to the quality of the workmanship and the materials im sure there good but the patterns are poor there Mickey Mouse !

TF_GLEBE1

There are some good floats, the RF 79 is a fantastic Margin/ shalla float, I’ve got handmades from all the float makers but they are the only ones i use for that application.

TF_Anthonywaters
    Participant

@glebe1 wrote:

There are some good floats, the RF 79 is a fantastic Margin/ shalla float, I’ve got handmades from all the float makers but they are the only ones i use for that application.

Does that mean they only make one pattern thats worth using ?

TF_GLEBE1

@anthonywaters wrote:

@glebe1 wrote:

Does that mean they only make one pattern thats worth using ?

No some of the others are decent too, he also makes floats for some of our float makers, Scone and Nick Gilbert to name a couple.

From what I’ve seen/used from Rizov floats they certainly ain’t what you so eloquently describe as “Mickey Mouse”

TF_Anthonywaters
    Participant

If he makes the XT range then Imust admit I own and use those myself and there good, reason I said there Mickey Mouse is I viewed them on Ebay ages ago and saw odd shaped floats with multi coloured bristles.

got too types of inline shallow floats suitable for margin work and worm in sizes.
    some of the newer patterns are much better than a few the old ones on web-site which looked a bit pants

TF_bram
    Participant

somebody left a load of these in a caravan i was in at whiteacres…so i had them.

not used them yet though

TF_Anthonywaters
    Participant

@bram wrote:

somebody left a load of these in a caravan i was in at whiteacres…so i had them.

not used them yet though

They probably did it on purpose !

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.