Here is a solution ?

Home Forums Fishing Coarse And Match Fishing Here is a solution ?

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  TF_paulnewell 3 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Ever so critical of recent events regarding commercials I think I may have an idea . Let’s have concrete banks and a 2 ft ledge to prevent gardening ! Partition off each peg underwater and have exactly the same amount of fish in each swim ! Only allow a handful of bait , ALL the same at the owners discretion. And with huge integrity regards the price !! Of course ? Weigh in every fish as you catch him . IMO there are a some out there that would like that . You lot that talk crap about over feeding are failed towpath teds who never won a bean and thought Dave Berrows fed a thimbleful of joker . Take up pleasure fishing and do what you like . Don’t set up pheasant shoots and ban guns ??? 😀 😀 😀 😮

No one fancy that idea ?

Not for me, but like quite a few women, it might look more attractive at 23:28pm on a friday night 😉

Ban all bait except for one loaf of bread each . Suit me .

TF_matchace

i think some one needs to go see a doctor and get an arctic full of anti depresents

Probably should say nothing on any forum about carp matchfishing as I haven’t been doing that stuff for over a year or more . Not so much depressed any more just putting my opinion over and as usual going off the point and getting controversial . You on the other hand feel the need to get personal ! No need for that shit I’m too old . Just like in politics you cannot agree with everyone . Many matchmen out there would love to enter into some stuff I write but cannot for fear of getting banned . My feelings on bait bans are well documented and will not change . My chosen venues these days have no bait limits . No carp , mostly . 🙂

Anonymous

Every venue has there little covern of old witches,they dont go for the matchfishing,more to sit on their peg shouting ‘youve cast too far ‘ , you aint got enough line above your float, etc etc,,then go back for a beer only to slag off the winners and their methods,the lakes would be a nicer place without them,,we gotta keep dreaming i suppose ……….

TF_rjays

Unfortunately this set up would be a non starter as it would be impossible to have the same amount of fish in every peg….Unless you cut their fins off!

surely it would also take away the tactical ability to feed to entice your next competitors fish to your own peg? :confused:

It was a sinical idea based on what might be the outcome if the ban it brigade keep going in one direction . There are people out there IMO that think that to be the epitome of fairness and skill . IE same bait , same amount of fish , all shoulder to shoulder . Crap post anyway . Kick it into touch and have a good one this weekend . PS don’t forget your sunblock. :rolleyes:

“Sunblock” is banned up near us……

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.