How to feed chopped worm&casters in 6ft water

Home Forums Fishing Coarse And Match Fishing How to feed chopped worm&casters in 6ft water

This topic contains 8 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  TF_maker 5 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

TF_liquid27

Hi what is the best way of feeding chopped worm&casters on commercials to keep fish on the bottom in water around 6ft deep?

TF_Lewis101

At this time of year you’ll have no problem keeping the fish near the bottom with just a small pot on the end of your pole and feeding each time you ship out.

In summer, or if lots of small fish around, feed big pots of bait at irregular intervals, or possibly inside groundbait (if bream are around groundbait could be a benefit but often carp tend to get used to the small particles and ignore your hookbait).

Hope this helps mate

TF_maker

Is this for monks bulkington?

TF_liquid27

Yes maker 🙂

TF_maker

Can’t tell you then as you are a rival on gaz’s Sunday matches 😮

TF_liquid27

@maker wrote:

Can’t tell you then as you are a rival on gaz’s Sunday matches 😮

I shouldn’t telling u truth then:-) C u on next match:-)

TF_craigm

If you are wanting to concentrate the feed into a definite area try a bait dropper. I use a Fox one with different length arms so you can decide how far from the bottom it releases the bait, this then gives you a different sized spread on the bottom.

TF_baitchef
    Participant

If you really wanted to have quite a neat mix that is quite concentrated in a small area, then i would look at using a combination of soils and very fine groundbait as a binder.

TF_maker

As baitchef says, soil and a good fine groundbait as a carrier for your worm and caster, been using the the sensas magic sweet fishmeal, does the job.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.