Job lot for sale… Itemised

Home Forums Fishing For Sale/Wanted Job lot for sale… Itemised

This topic contains 77 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  TF_bign 6 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

leerob

my recent listing of job lot for sale seems as though theres more request for it to be broken down and sold in smaller bits. so here’s a start
    FLOATS
    Mick wilinson floats
    pellets x3,0.3g. x6,0.4g. x6,0.5g…….£33 posted

peas x12….£27 posted

cookies x2…£6 posted

slimpower x2,0.1g. x4,0.15g. x3,0.2g. x1,0.3g…£23 posted

winter slims x2,0.1g. x2,0.2g…£11 posted

slim power margin x3,0.1g. x2,0.15g. x2,0.2g…£17 posted

power diamonds x1,0.3g. x2,0.4g….£9 posted

dinky d x1,0.1g. thin tip…

original power margin the round bodies one…x5, 0.1g..£13 posted

paste x3,0.4g. ……….£9 posted… will combine postage..

kc carpa
    shelf x5 4×10
    margin x1 4×10
    carpa 2 x2 4×16
    chimp x1 4×10 x2 4×12 x3 4×14
    gent x4 4×12 x2 4×14 x6 4×16……….£35 posted

malman floats
    power pencils
    x1 0.8g
    x2 0.6g
    x8 0.3g
    x14 0.2g
    x23 0.1g…..£97 posted

1.2mm tip dolphin
    x17 0.1g
    x3 0.2g
    x1 0.3g….£45 posted

most floats have been varnished with hard as nails.

daiwa airity luggage, rod pod, smaller carryall, coolbag…….£90 posted

terminal tackle inc shot, line(silstar drennan from .6 to .22 must be atleast 30 spools of line) wilkie pellet wags x6, garbolino pellet wags x8, kobra methods X10 machin moulds X2, assorted bombs and plummets, chop worm scissors meat cutter (same as maver) the list is endless and must be well over £300…….. £100 posted

Daiwa tdr’s

x2 2508 one has a spare spool the other has’nt…..£80each posted

waterline fiberlite brolly….£40 posted

garbolino super g carryall…£20 posted

thanks, Keep an eye out cos im sure i will be adding more as i come across it.

pellets and groundbaits… well over £500 all from top brands some not (most) even open could not possibly post would cost too much…£100

you have pm

Pm Sent

TF_NickW1

PM Sent

TF_mini me

pm sent mate

leerob

lads lads slow down i cant keep up..lol. sorry. i think the best way to do this is on a first come first serve basis its just so many people are asking for the same things… or unless theres another way please tell me..

TF_Big Si
    Participant

pm for ya

peewee

ill take the daiwa tornament X landing net pole… £30 posted paypall ok send me your paypall address

TF_mini me

whats your paypal addy mate and i will send payment for you now.

leerob

not got paypal…. cash or cheque only… will only post goods once cheque has cleared though sorry

TF_mini me

pm me your address mate and i will post you a cheque.
    cheers
    dean

TF_mini me

ok mate not to worry

TF_bign
    Participant

pm sent

TF_macky1

Lee did ya get me PM bout the tournyX handle sent bout 10 mins after ya posted?

let me know please?

meat master

pm sent mate

cheers

cash waiting

TF_mini me

mate can you send me your details again as i hit delete by accident, cheers.
    dean

TF_Champy
    Participant

Leerob

If not already sold will have the 11ft Drennan Pellet Waggler.

Regards

Champy

leerob

still got it pal PM sent..

pm sent re the buffys hookboxes £25 posted

MrFoxman

PM sent.

TF_big tuna
    Participant

pm sent

TF_Big Si
    Participant

pm sent….

TF_Big Si
    Participant

pm again…

TF_Champy
    Participant

Leerob

Have PM’d you mate re the Drennan Pellet Waggler.

Regards

Nigel

TF_Champy
    Participant

Leerob

PM sent, I will have it then mate.

Regards

Nigel (Champy)

TF_wildinguk

leerob, where you based mate?

Cheers

leerob

just off junction 31 of the m1.. kiveton.. rotherham/sheffield area

TF_Champy
    Participant

Leerob – please PM me with your postal details for the 11ft Drennan Pellet Waggler Rod.
    Cheers
    Nigel

leerob

still these last few bits left if your interested make me an offer for them if you think there overpriced.
    thanks

Pm sent

TF_Spellet

PM sent

TF_Big Si
    Participant

pm sent

TF_JohnH

Any chance of an updated list of what is left please?

leerob

just updated whats left thanks.

Anonymous

you hav pm.

TF_NickW1

Gents
    just wondering if any had brought any thing off of this chap and had it delivered, paid over two weeks ago and as of yet not seen any goods!!!!!!

Had very little communication via PM and when I do I just get will post shortly due to weather.

This may be a genuine excuse but personally I think he is taking the P$*s. If it turns up in the morning I will be the first to apologise but some how I don’t think that will be happening.

if its not paypal or i cannot pay cash on collection i wouldnt risk it

TF_JohnH

I cannot comment on the sellers honesty but can verify the comments on the weather up here its been awfull. We are getting first class mail a week late, I have ordered some stuff from Harrisons which they sent Monday and I do not have it yet, ditto Amazon.
    I am sure the lads in Royal Mail are working to get things back to normal but it is their busiest time of year of course.

paste

My step mum has just got her Birthday cards today, they were posted on the 27th November!

TF_NickW1

John appreciate the weather is bad but to not even answer PM’s. My money seem to get to his house okay (2days) so the postman didn’t struggle with that.

leerob

jonhh thanks for that. nick please do not use threatening behaviour towards me please….
    i did pm and reply to you explaining what the situation was.. another 5 or 6 people are in the same boat as you but they have not started to get aggressive. yes you did post the money yes i did get it but that was before all this snow started and im not on here every 5 mins to reply.
    i also did explain to people that if anyone pays by cheque i will wait for it to clear before i post out anything. i have sent you the tracking number for the item i dont know what else you expect me to do.. except apologise to you and everyone else i am dealing with at the moment.

TF_NickW1

LEE
    I sent cash (so no time in waiting for cheque to be honoured) You did not send me the tracking number and I still haven’t received it as of yet. I have sent you several PM’s this week and you have not replied. what should I think. I am more than happy for a moderator to check my account to see that you have not sent me the tracking number!!!!!!!!!! All I want is what Ipaid for over two weeks ago!!!

Many thanks

Nick

TF_Big Si
    Participant

I buy and sell stuff like everyone else and i’ve had post all week and lee don’t like to air DIRTY WASHING but come on fella i paid CASH FOR MY BITS ON THE 25TH NOV and its been excuse after excuse so i know you sent me tracking number but then you pm me telling me you posted yesterday???? so sorry mate apologies are accepted but i’m £50 + quid out of pocket until my bits show ……

TF_NickW1

Lee
    I must apologise to you immediately as my goods have just this second. However a little more communication could have been good and would have given me no reason to post/pm you like I did but once again sorry

Nick

TF_bign
    Participant

Have you posted my item out yet please?
    I’ve been more than fair with you

MrFoxman

Same here, I’ve sent you a PM a few days ago and I’ve had no response.

TF_Spellet

PM sent.

TF_macky1

Still waiting for my net handle! dont think leerob get much time on the PC tho to be honest!

MrFoxman

@macky1 wrote:

Still waiting for my net handle! dont think leerob get much time on the PC tho to be honest!

That maybe true but that doesn’t stop him posting our items does it?? I thought I was the only one but clearly not, I’m getting quite angry now and want some answers!

leerob

all items posted this week as per pm’s. Will pm each person with tracking number. Let me know when they arrive. Thanks and sorry for the delays.

TF_bign
    Participant

pm me the tracking number please

MrFoxman

I would like one too please as I haven’t receieved the PM that you said you have sent ~think

peewee

will you pleas pm me the tracking number please
    still not got my tormy landing net pole

TF_macky1

Aint got my tourny handle either?~think

TF_geepster

I have asked for a detailed explanation as to what’s going on and will report back..
    Geeps

MrFoxman

Thanks Geeps, something dodgey is going on I reckon as I still haven’t recieved my reel or a PM.

peewee

lets give the guy till the 3/1/20011 and then we can see what we can do about it ie some one most no were he lives

leerob

geeps i have not recieved any pm from you.. firstly sorry guys i am not dishonest or anything like that going on i have recently had serious family complications that are my problem and have interfered with my life and stopped my in my tracks… i did post all items the 2 landing net poles and the rod got returned tome by royal mail for being too long for there service that i will have to send out by carrier on monday as for the reel and floats i will get the tracking number to you asap as they should have beendelivered.. i can only apologise for my unreliability and lack of contact with all people involved but please im am not dishonest or untrustworthy…

TF_squatt

Tool. I don’t believe the Post Office even let them over the counter if they were over 1.5M.

TF_JohnC

@squatt wrote:

Tool. I don’t believe the Post Office even let them over the counter if they were over 1.5M.

It all depends on the post office, some will some won’t and they can be sent back by the sorting office for the said reason.

peewee

still not answered my my pm s and still not got my tormy landing net pole this is what he said Posted: 14 December 2010 22:07:27

will be posting tomorrow
    once again sorry for teh delay thats 2 weeks ago how many moor not got there tackle

TF_Paddy

Leerob – This is getting rather concerning.
    Geeps did not pm you, he emailed you.
    We (TF) suggest that you endevour to either send the equipment, or send people there money back as soon as possible.
    It would appear that you may have problems recieving Geep’s original email asking for clarification. I have asked him to pm it to me and i will pm it to you, whilst it may appear on this thread as well later on.

TF ALSO ADVISES THAT UNTIL ALL OF THESE OUTSTANDING ISSUES ARE SORTED OUT, THAT NO FURTHER PURCHASES ARE SOURCED FROM THIS POST.

We will not remove the thread, or the items for sale, owing to the items outstanding to certain people.

Thank you in anticipation of your prompt response.

TF_geepster

This is what I emailed to Lee..

“I’m getting a lot of complaints about people who say they have paid for items yet not received them.

Could you explain to me in detail what’s going on with each order by the end of play today.”

Sent on the 30th January at 7.55am

It’s possible we have an old email address and I will now also PM him.

TF_nimrod

sounds like he’s had all your pants down~naughty ~naughty ~naughty

TF_bign
    Participant

Any news today?

BUMP

TF_Paddy

Leroy has rang me today.
    I have asked him to offer more transparancy to the people who have not had there items.
    He should be posting up some time tonight, or tomorrow about these outstanding items that he owes.
    I have asked him as a minimum to return the money to the people who he owes it to and to explain this either on this thread, or by pm, of which he has said he would.
    I hope this helps in some way.

peewee

thanks for that paddy.its been 5 weeks now so if he can send me my money back. once again thanks paddy kev

TF_macky1

I would still like my toruny net handle as im pretty desperate for a new one!
    But needs to arrive soon or i will be without one and will need to buy another

TF_bign
    Participant

btttt

MrFoxman

Thanks for your help Paddy and Geeps. I too would like my item but failing that a full refund would be acceptable.

leerob

i have pm all people concerned and will be issuing full refunds. the reason being for all the people that it has nothing to do with is when royal mail sent the items back for exceeding the maximum length i went to the interlink carrier service they use a volumeric sizing to guess the weight or thats what i got told and the cheapest they could do was 25 pounds and that was uninsured. that was a cost that i was not willing to make so i will be refunding all people concerned. and that will be done on thursday of this week
    once again sorry for the aggro this has caused

MrFoxman

Recieved my reel today leerob thank you 🙂

TF_geepster

Leerob has sent me a PM to say he is sending all the money back to the people involved…

TF_Spellet

Floats received today. Thanks.

TF_Paddy

Lovely ~clap

TF_kev34

Geeps/paddy can you find out where my Grand turismo 5 has gone,ordered from amazon before xmas and still not here ~naughty ~naughty ~naughty ~naughty ~naughty ~naughty ~naughty ~naughty ~naughty ~naughty ~naughty

TF_bign
    Participant

Got refund today thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.