larford speci results??

Home Forums Fishing Fly Fishing larford speci results??

This topic contains 52 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  TF_cockney blanker 10 years ago.

• Author

TF_hempseed

hi lads, how did it go in the gales sunday?

bodge
    Participant

cruel mate, the carp had a liitle feed and the skimmers didnt.

43lb won on method.
    i was 4th losing a monster that has cost me 2nd spot. i think there were 3 of us who lost fish that could have totally changed the results.

sladey

I dont envy you been on that yesterday, i stuck too the comfart of the match lake!

bodge
    Participant

that was mans fishing yest whatever lake you were on. did get a bit tricky trying to put a coconut on a dustbin lid at 70yards though. how did you get on??

sladey

I bet it was tricky!

I was 4th with 65lb i think it was from peg 14 and qualified for classic, mostly on method as just couldnt seem too put it at them right on pole with wind. My mate Matt was 2nd with 86lb from up by the island with Klaus winning it from around peg 21.

daddy mo
    Participant

is he french this klaus fix he does well there at larford

he wears some loud clobber, Ad i will e mail you back tomorrow, your better off asking the tart or big ted as they have been to cuddy a few times i will find out what i can and let you know.

bodge
    Participant

hes not bad that mr fix but keep an eye on young matty, lots to come from him in the future if he keep his head on.
    hes putting he work in and its showing.

mans fishing eh bodge?

what the hell were you doing there then son? lolol

TF_ebbwmilo

Bodge, only 4th?!! Slipping son! will give you a bell later in the week fella, Seren maybe allowed home tomorrow so some sort of normality should resume now after the last 2 weeks nightmare!

sladey

Cheers Jay…….Me and my mate might be having a trip up there this sunday.

bodge
    Participant

i noticed you were nowhere to be seen bennett, tucked up inside out of the elements. whimp!!!

ah bodger……would’ve gladly came and abused you but had to work!!

FORDY 1
    Participant

Had to work,that old chesnut,think u scared him off bodge ,just like u said.

bodge
    Participant

he knows it really fordy.

hows the flyers your drawing. shit never changes….

daddy mo
    Participant

sladey wont bother going to cudmore this weekend there is a teams of 3 on

supreMO

evening daddy,hows it going ?

lemo

bodge
    u at larford sun m8

lemo

daddy mo

looks like larford then sun …gona get me rockets out then to reach the net holes lol

supreMO

evening le,mo, thought you were going to Larford this week, with the teams of 3 being on at Cuddy ?

lemo

supremo i think that was 2 quid sun from next peg thats the mo law

supreMO

If Tom wasn’t passing out from his training this week, I’d come with you, but no chance !

supreMO

OK le,mo, £22 for you Sat in shop, let me know when your’e going in mate, cant break the law can I, lol

lemo

tell u what
    u keep that for next time double or quits ….lol

supreMO

What, all 22 ? you can go and you know what, no I’ll give it you, you won it fair and square, lol

lemo

supremo
    screwfix gets out of jail in 2weeks should be then …

supreMO

count me in if we are all going, should be a good day out, lol

bodge
    Participant

well good evening mos how are we?? i will be there on sun again, be nice to see you all back.
    im thinking it will be a cash point match for the daddy!!

TF_Baz the Beast
    Participant

So where did you boys get the idea that Klaus Fix is a frog,
    He’s a German as in frankfurters and sourkrout,
    And a very good angler at that.

lemo

i thought klaux was french …

lemo

bodge
    yes he got a lot of mo sons on here his treat sun

daddy mo
    Participant

barry your joking klause isnt german how can i tell my grandad i was beat of next peg by a german they bombed his chip shop thats the last time i let him mooch around in our garage for boilies thought he was french next youll be telling me that desque blokes not german

sladey

Daddy Mo, will there be an open on at cuddy this sunday then or just that teams of 3?

daddy mo
    Participant

think there will be an open but looks like most people will be fishing team match ring them up and ask whats happening

bodge
    Participant

dont tell klaus ….
    thats like calling me english. shame on all of you

lemo

so bodge

are they coming to the pole line or are they backing off it …and what distance are they catching at on the method …..

bodge
    Participant

havny fished the pole for a while there. havnt had a bite on it with the method. and neil only had 3 bites on it the week before. (one of those was 14lb though) i think if the carp feed then you have to go balls out for them.
    distance wise as far as you can chuck acuratly.
    id rather the skimmers had a go myself, thats lovely fishing

Mo Master

NO GOOD ASKING THE GERMAN. HE ONLY HAS TO CHUCK IT TO THE ISLAND EVERY TIME HE`S ON THE MATCH LAKE.

lemo

bodge that will be a long way then …i cant sit on the no skill method for 5 hours … ill have to make the pole work ..weather permiting that is …..if the skimmers come to the pole you soon can build a weight up …..

does that german klaus bloke actually do any breakdance.

bodge
    Participant

yes your right mate and i fully agree, make it work thats the attitude to have. sock it to em big boy.

lemo

mo master
    im sure he takes the ticket home with him to use the week after lol

lemo

he dances like a windmill when hes on fish lol

Mo Master

HE NEVER HAS TO CHANGE THE CLIP ON HIS REEL. YUO KNOW PIC THE RIGHY CARBO TECH OUT OF THE BAG.JOB DONE,AND FORGOT BEG SOME BAIT OF COURSE.

lemo

looking forward to going back to larford …been at cudmore for 5 weeks duck lol

Mo Master

SORRY THAT LOOKS LIKE JOCKS SPELLING.

lemo

nuw now mr om master no deen rof taht pmsl

lemo

screwfix mo
    get the im8 bck and ill break it in for you at larford sun… he only took it to stop me chucking it further than him …..

Havnt you heard, the rules have changed for this weekend, fly rods only and floating baits, you lot best go back up north.
    Asbomo was released earlier today, last seen in netherton looking for a motor for the night.

Havnt you heard, the rules have changed for this weekend, fly rods only and floating baits, you lot best go back up north.
    Asbomo was released earlier today, last seen in netherton looking for a motor for the night.

TF_rive t

I know where theres a few

Mo Master

if hes letting down all your tyres, he will be there all night.

just hope he dont dump it in the canal again, could cause a nasty fishkill, the last one he dumped up by merry hill somewhere.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.