Last minute place on next weeks Maver Festival at White Acre

Home Forums Fishing Coarse And Match Fishing Last minute place on next weeks Maver Festival at White Acre

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TF_Mike Gorman 5 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

TF_Admin Girl
    Participant

Hi All

As the title says, due to a cancellation we have one place available on next weeks Maver Festival – I am trying to contact people on the reserve list but if anyone is interested in fishing the festival please give give me a ring on 01726 862 526, the place is first come first served and will be given to the first person that pays their entry fee.

Cheers, Kirsty

basshall
    Participant

hi i here you are leveing soon what are we going to do no one can take your place they do not know us what is ginger going to do when you are not there at the draw stay we all love you

TF_Coxy

LMAO, Kirsty, what a wonderfull thing to know that they love you in Cornwall. Now you would’nt want to miss the Barston xmas do would you so you have to come up norht and hit the smabucas with us……….just don’t go near the pond with Phil

TF_Admin Girl
    Participant

Yep – off in a couple of weeks and I will miss everyone too, sure you will be fine Ginge – you still have Karl!
    Yes Ian I have been very touched by all the messages I have received. Not sure about the do at Barston though – think I am still recovering from the last one lol!! See you soon.

Good luck in your next move Kirsty! 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.