LONG FLOAT ROD WANTED 17 FT OR 18FT

Home Forums Fishing For Sale/Wanted LONG FLOAT ROD WANTED 17 FT OR 18FT

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TF_stevierowe 3 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

looking for a 17/18 ft float rod suitable for trotting for roach mainly something like the old Shakespeare annex excel would be good nothing to flash or expensive consider something needing work as long as blank is sound prefer local pickup in Yorkshire WHY.

Thanks the crumb

TF_chavey
    Participant

I have a 17ft Garbolino super G series rod that’s probably only been used twice? That I’d like to sell, they have a rrp of £220 but sell for around £160. I’d like £100 for it, it’s a bloody nice rod, best of the long rods I reckon, I’m not getting rid of it because I don’t like it, I already have 2 others and having 3 long rods is too much. I am in Dorset though so I’d have to post it, although I do have a friend who travels to Yorkshire from time to time on business who may be able to drop it off?

Anonymous

I have a Shakespeare Annex Excel you can have for £50 – I work in Sheffield.

Hi matey…can’t help you with a sale but i have 2 shakey annexe excells and they are the dogs doo-daas in my opinion.
    If i needed another i would get the one offered by RJM @£50

Steve

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.