Lower lakes Somerset

Home Forums Fishing Coarse And Match Fishing Lower lakes Somerset

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TF_smudge 3 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

TF_smudge

Has anyone fished here as I’ve got a holiday booked and some info would be handy

Cheers 🙂

TF_paul a w

I think its part of the Trinity complex now, http://www.trinitywaters.co.uk/, but Im not too sure of the stocking levels though. Woodlands on Trinity is very good, plenty of carp shallow or in the margins.Give Micha a call at Trinity and she will be able to tell you more.

TF_Dolly67

Fished it last July and caught plenty of carp to 12lbs on flatbed method with groundbait and pole in margins. It is absolutely solid with silvers and my 9 yr old fished top two with corn over g/b and it was one a chuck (skimmers/roach and big rudd). The lake is private and cannot be fished unless you stay there. It is quite large but does not have loads of platforms and you may have to fish off natural banks (unless you stay in the Snug as I did). There were hardly any other anglers on the week I was there (maybe 2 or 3) and they fished boilies and caught bugger all!! You also get 3 free day tickets to fish Trinity which is right next to lower lakes and Woodland lake is solid (I have fished this loads of times). 8mm pellet and meat on the pole, I fished it in the evening and caught over 200lbs in around 3 hrs!!

Good luck

TF_smudge

Thanks for the info i’ll be fishing there late July probably in the evenings after days out with the family.

Cheers

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.