Mature Dating

Home Forums Fishing Coarse And Match Fishing Mature Dating

This topic contains 11 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  TF_MrCableman4 4 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

I know this got discussed a few months back but . . .

I don’t really want my wife (or anybody else) to catch me looking at a site where there’s a picture of a woman and a caption saying “Hi, I’m Rebecca. Remember me?”

It’s not as though the women look as though they’re ready for an hour reading in the library either.

TF_caster rob
    Participant

You haven’t forgotten her, have you?

TF_goff

Tell the wife she,s a bailiff , and u met her when she was checking if your tackle was up to a good bagging session 😉 😉 😉 [ get a life mate it,s an advert.]

TF_Anthonywaters
    Participant

I clicked on that mature dating by mistake and there was a photograph of my wife all dolled up 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀 😀

TF_badger
    Participant

@[email protected] wrote:

I know this got discussed a few months back but . . .

I don’t really want my wife (or anybody else) to catch me looking at a site where there’s a picture of a woman and a caption saying “Hi, I’m Rebecca. Remember me?”

It’s not as though the women look as though they’re ready for an hour reading in the library either.

I totally agree, can’t we have a Thai or Philipino site instead ?

TF_Anthonywaters
    Participant

Its free to join too Ive just signed up.

Where? Where??? WHERE????? 🙂

TF_badger
    Participant

@anthonywaters wrote:

Ant , how can it be free ? They ask you for your credit card details when you register.

Anonymous

do i have to give them four hundred quid a week.well thats what i give the missus :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TF_Anthonywaters
    Participant

@badger wrote:

@anthonywaters wrote:

Ant , how can it be free ? They ask you for your credit card details when you register.

Christ I hope it doesnt appear on my bill or I will have a black eye when I go fishing Sun !

TF_Matchcarp

She’s a trollop anyway – who would give her a second glance :rolleyes:

i thought it said spam mail not pam mail oooopppppsss!!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.