Middy XK55 16m pole

Home Forums Fishing For Sale/Wanted Middy XK55 16m pole

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  TF_fortjag 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

TF_fortjag

I have a 16m Middy XK55 for sale. £650

it comes with the full original package which is 2x pro fusion top kits, one match top kit and two power top kits, a cupping kit and a short four.
    The pole has not been used much as I have two of these poles and this one was the spare, in better condition. Only the two fusion pro top kits have been used, the other three top kits and the cupping kit and short four are brand new and still sealed in the bags. I also have the original two tube hold-all and the cups and the middy elastication pack and they are included.
    Although the pole is in used condition there are no chips however the female end of the number 6 section was a little soft (not broken or cracked) so I have had a small wrap put on it to reinforce it (by rob wainwright).

I’m selling this for £650, fixed price, no offers. This is a really good price as the same model sold on eBay a few weeks ago for £200 more.

I live in Glasgow so collection would be tricky for most BUT I’ll be at Tunnel Barn Fishery for three days next week 19th-21st May, Thursday to Saturday.
    Feel free to get in touch if you have any questions. I’ll try to post a link to photos this weekend.
    Colin McKerrell

Mobile 0797 4569622

TF_fortjag

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.