Milofest @ White Acres!!

Home Forums Fishing Coarse And Match Fishing Milofest @ White Acres!!

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  petejones 7 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

lofty

Who’s going??!! I cant bloody wait!!! ~clap

TF_Rhino

Me neither – hope its a tad warmer than the bait tech festival week though!

Just a few rigs and hooklengths to tie and I’m ready for off – want to go now in fact!

Anyone know when Kirsty will be posting the section draw?

Snaggyswims

Im going and really looking forward to meeting up with with the lads for lots of beer! Just hope that the monsoon season has finished down there. I didn’t enjoy fishing the dynamites baits,the weather was terrible and i was sick of getting soaked everyday.

TF_Admin Girl
    Participant

Will post the draws at about lunch time Friday.

Cheers, Kirsty

@snaggyswims wrote:

Im going and really looking forward to meeting up with with the lads for lots of beer! Just hope that the monsoon season has finished down there. I didn’t enjoy fishing the dynamites baits,the weather was terrible and i was sick of getting soaked everyday.

Is Pleavin coming?

TF_TonyCurd

looking forward to it! Hopefully the weathers nice and the fish are hungry and dragging the tip round!!

Snaggyswims

Hi Nathan!! I have really pestered Pleav to fish but he is having non of it!! I even offered to pay for the caravan.
    He has just started fishing matches again and is already winning!!

What’s up with him!? See you there at the bar anyway mate!

petejones

At whiteacres as i speak weather been dry and sunny but the wind ne so a bit
    Of a chill .

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.