new airity luggage

Home Forums Fishing Coarse And Match Fishing new airity luggage

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  TF_raver 7 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

anyone got any yet..just seen it and im after some new gear so might look at this.. the only down side is that the holdall is not long enough to fit my G10 in does the airity fit in it ok? thanks

TF_mjk380

if your going to buy the sirity lugagge i know of a good shop that sell leather pants to match ~sick

TF_craigm

I had a really good look at it in the shop a couple of times but i’m sure it will mark/scratch very quickly due to the finish and it doesn’t feel like it will be very hard wearing. I ended up going for the Preston Monster luggage as i think it will still look ok after sliding it in and out of the van for a few months.

TF_nitro

the only down side is that the holdall is not long enough to fit my G10 in does the airity fit in it ok? thanks

It sounds to me like your intending to swap your pole just so that it fits in the luggage!

TF_clfletch

It all looked like fetish gear to me. Wipe down black rubber?

TF_raver

Looks like it would rip easily to me. Still i’m no expert (gimp) on black rubber

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.