O/T The thieving gits.

Home Forums Fishing Coarse And Match Fishing O/T The thieving gits.

This topic contains 25 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  TF_Decaff 7 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

TF_craigm

I was working in lovely Liverpool(city of culture) on Friday, We were just near Goodison Park working on the pavement about 2′ from the van. We had the passenger door open with the radio on and were happily working away, the job took 30 minutes. We packed the tools away, jumped in the van to put the next postcode into the sat nav and its gone ?? cradle and cable still there but no sat nav. After a few choice words i went to get my phone to ring the other gang we were working with and that had gone too. I tried to ring it to ask nicely for it back but they hung up, so i rang the wife to cancel the sim card etc. When i got home later the wife told me she had tried to ring the phone but there was no answer, then later she got a call back and a scouse voice asked what she wanted. Her reply was “what are you doing with ny husbands phone? he would like the sim card back but you can keep the phone and sat nav, but he needs his numbers” the scouse voice said “sorry this is my mums phone so can you stop ringing us please, thanks” The bleeding cheek of it. The phone was worth £10-15 tops the sat nav only cost £60 new but i had over 100 numbers on the phone, some of which i will struggle to get back until people call me. Later that day we noticed that there was blokes in their 30’s just riding round the streets on mountain bikes looking in all the cars etc for things to rob, i think its time these thieving dole dossers were given something to do during the day. Maybe a bit of community work like picking rubbish, emptying wheely bins gardening for the elderly, cleaning graffitti off etc or their money is stopped. Keep them busy all day doing things the councils cannot seem to afford to do and maybe they’ll be too tired to commit petty theft and other crimes. This is not aimed at those who have lost their jobs due to the recession but those that have never seemed to work and are happy to scrounge, thieve and con their way through life thinking everyone else owes them a living instead of earning one like the rest of us. Right rant over, i’m off to buy a new phone out of my hard earned cash.

TF_nimrod

totally agree mate, it should be ‘if you can’t find a job. we will give you one’ loads of community jobs could be done, would never happen though with this country being such a soft touch

TF_Mikey .J.

Offer them £100 for the return of the sim card. No scouser could ever resist that. Then wait for them with a baseball bat and make them wish they were never born.

TF_herbie

keep ringing the number at every oportunity especialy late at night / early leave rude messages reverse the charge i believe you can do this quite easily. make whoever has your phone,s life a misery. i expect it was one of those theiving mancs visiting the city of scallys~shh

TF_macca63

@herbie wrote:

keep ringing the number at every oportunity especialy late at night / early leave rude messages reverse the charge i believe you can do this quite easily. make whoever has your phone,s life a misery. i expect it was one of those theiving mancs visiting the city of scallys~shh

If it was one of us Mancs the van would have gone mate……we wouldnt mess about with a £60 sat nav

chosser
    Participant

craig i totally agree with what you say but??????????? why do people in general always use the phrase dole dossers should empty bins / litter pick etc i drive a bin wagon and consider it to be an alright job but it always gets brandished a tossers job whats wrong with the dole dossers doing your jobs i know for a fact unfit noddys would not last half a day on my round we would kill him ,you have to be fit as to do the bins adn quite hardy in winter nuff said

TF_youngy

probably working in the worst place in liverpool. Bit daft leaving your door open with that gear on show.
    Not that you should have to worry ofcourse.

TF_Cutnut

a guy gets out of his brand new car in liverpool and proceeds to walk away, when a little lad says’£20 to watch yer car Mister?’

‘No way’ says the guy ‘The Rotti will take car of it’. The kid says ‘oh yeah, can yer dog put out fires?”

Not all Scousers are rotten but those that are don’t give a fig for anything you care about. Leaving your stuff on show like you did was just a shopping opportunity waiting to happen. I empathise with with you but you wont get my sympathy…lesson learned the hard way.

TF_yiddo

THIEVES IN LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!
    i dont believe you haha
    the robbing capital of the world

TF_youngy

@yiddo wrote:

THIEVES IN LIVERPOOL!!!!!!!!!
    i dont believe you haha
    the robbing capital of the world

look at the facts, manchester is worse by far. Another sterotypical view. Coming from probably a homephobic, racist southerner!.

And that is stereotypical of the southern fannies! 🙂

TF_youngy

Here is the full list of all ten post codes and their corresponding area, for worst crime areas in UK:

1. Doncaster (DN7)
    2. Bristol (BS7)
    3. Canvey Island, Essex (SS8)
    4. Nottingham (NG8)
    5. Birmingham (B15)
    6. Brentford, West London (TW8)
    7. West Norwood, South East London (SE27)
    8. Sheffield (S5)
    9. Mill Hill, London (NW7)
    10. Edinburgh (EH14)

TF_yiddo

Manchester!!! Liverpool!!!
    they are both up north
    if its not nailed down they will nick it haha

TF_baitchef
    Participant

Honestly, a carefully positioned nuclear bomb would do us all a favour!!

TF_youngy

bit harsh aint it?, what has London done to you?.

TF_MarkT

@yiddo wrote:

Manchester!!! Liverpool!!!
    they are both up north
    if its not nailed down they will nick it haha

I don’t see anyone of them Cities in that list, do you?

Theres good and bad in all areas including where you live where ever that might be and if you say there isn’t well you lieing. Do your research before posting moronic comments.

TF_youngy

typical southern rose tinted glasses, worn by fat bald rightwing morons. lol

TF_MarkT

@baitchef wrote:

Honestly, a carefully positioned nuclear bomb would do us all a favour!!

Thats the second time you’ve posted an insulting comment to people who live up North, do us all a favour and stay down there counting sheep you hillbilly.

TF_yiddo

so much for northerners having a sense of humour i’m getting proper wrap rounds haha best bites i’ve had for ages
    its only a bit of banter for gods sake

TF_craigm
    chosser wrote:
    craig i totally agree with what you say but??????????? why do people in general always use the phrase dole dossers should empty bins / litter pick etc i drive a bin wagon and consider it to be an alright job but it always gets brandished a tossers job whats wrong with the dole dossers doing your jobs i know for a fact unfit noddys would not last half a day on my round we would kill him ,you have to be fit as to do the bins adn quite hardy in winter nuff said[/quot

My point was that the council say they cannot afford to empty the bins every week like they used to so why not get them to help out or go round emptying the small litter bins and picking up rubbish from the streets etc. I wasn’t saying that being a bin man was a crappy job mate, my uncle has been one for years and loves it. Sorry if you thought i was slagging your job off mate, i wasn’t.

TF_craigm

@youngy wrote:

probably working in the worst place in liverpool. Bit daft leaving your door open with that gear on show.
    Not that you should have to worry ofcourse.

The passenger door was open as we were working next to it, they opened the drivers door to get the sat nav and phone. Cannot lock the doors as need the back doors open as that is where power pack is for tools. Sat nav was on window bet phone was in pocket at side of steering wheel and couldn’t be seen from outside.

TF_craigm

@youngy wrote:

Here is the full list of all ten post codes and their corresponding area, for worst crime areas in UK:

1. Doncaster (DN7)
    2. Bristol (BS7)
    3. Canvey Island, Essex (SS8)
    4. Nottingham (NG8)
    5. Birmingham (B15)
    6. Brentford, West London (TW8)
    7. West Norwood, South East London (SE27)
    8. Sheffield (S5)
    9. Mill Hill, London (NW7)
    10. Edinburgh (EH14)

Brilliant i’m in Doncaster for the next month and then on to Sheffield. I need a string so i can wear my phone around my neck me thinks.

TF_Hillbilly

Hey lay off us Hillbillys or I will send uncle Jed and Elley May round.~naughty

TF_youngy

unlucky then Craigm, best to carry a hammer and chase them next time.

boycey
    Participant

~think cheese and pickle hammer and nail jeremy kyle and northerners they all go together? i hear theres 2 episodes of crimewatch a month up north to keep up~shh if you dont want the robbing and shit living move away to the country or a quiter life exactly what i have done

Anonymous

no sympathy here..you got what you deserved..i mean leaving you’re doors open in thiving scallywag scouse land..you people won’t learn to trusting..thiving gits the lot of them..i say nuke em save the country millions…~shh

TF_Decaff

9.Mill Hill.London.NW7.

Spot on that one,home of Graeme Pk.Way.approx 500yds from that wonderful establishment.PEEL CENTRE.home of our finest Boys in Blue.lol.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.