Palm tree Lagoon

Home Forums Fishing Carp Fishing Palm tree Lagoon

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TF_Palm Tree Lagoon 6 years, 8 months ago.

• Author

jamie mcg

Hi guys, I have watched a Total fishing dvd with John Wilson and his brother Dave fishing for catfish and pacu in Hua Hin, Thailand. Does anyone know the location of this lake? IT is called Palm tree lagoon but i cannot find it. I am in Thailand and would love to try it out.

@jamie mcg wrote:

Hi guys, I have watched a Total fishing dvd with John Wilson and his brother Dave fishing for catfish and pacu in Hua Hin, Thailand. Does anyone know the location of this lake? IT is called Palm tree lagoon but i cannot find it. I am in Thailand and would love to try it out.

Hi Jamie,

Glad we could help with your trip to Palm Tree Lagoon. It was great fun fishing it with you especially when you hooked in thaht 95kg Arapaima. A great trip for everyone concerned.

Thanks

Jules
    Siam Fishing Tours

@fishingthailand wrote:

@jamie mcg wrote:

Hi Jamie,

Glad we could help with your trip to Palm Tree Lagoon. It was great fun fishing it with you especially when you hooked in thaht 95kg Arapaima. A great trip for everyone concerned.

Thanks

Jules
    Siam Fishing Tours

PS, you can see our latest catch of a 105kg Arapaima at PALM TREE LAGOON by follwing this link:-

PALM TREE LAGOON

You can also book direct from our website:
    http://www.palmtreelagoon.co.uk

for location and contact details go to:
    http://www.palmtreelagoon.co.uk/location.html

Best regards the Palm Tree Lagoon Fishery team.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.