Rive RX Techline Black Seatbox

Home Forums Fishing For Sale/Wanted Rive RX Techline Black Seatbox

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Average-Al 3 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

This box has been and still is a great box,just had a new one bought me.
    This cost me £809.99 from Nathans of Derby.
    As you can see it has a 30mm side draw and 30mm front draw under the seat.
    In the stack it has two 30mm winder trays and one 60mm deep tray(tackle not included).
    There are a few marks on the frame and wear to the footplate but this is to be expected as it is used,i got a quote of £50 to get it sprayed up but with getting new box early i havent got the space and also new owner can get it done in whatever colour you want.
    Seat is the soft/comfy leather pole heel one but has a little split on one corner…its been like this for ages so will last forever.
    There are 5 extending legs(one extra).
    All the tightening knobs work as they should(1 brand new one waiting to be fitted).
    2 x keepnet arms.

The back plate is in tact but as you can see from picture it needs replacing…these are £25 from Nathans….again i thought it better to let new owner buy so i can sell cheaper.

So for £75 this box would look as new and we all know how good they are and how cool they look and also how expensive they are.

I am willing to post the box but could be around £30 or i do fish in the stoke on trent area nearly every week or i am willing to meet up if you help out with my fuel.

If you have any more questions please either mail me or call/text me on 07809290660.

Thanks for looking.

TF_dunno

I cant see any picture of this box, but pm me as I would be interested in it for a mate who is starting match fishing 🙂

Pics sent buddy.

Average-Al
    Participant

Sorry if I am missing something here but how much do you want for this box?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.