SELLING POLES AND ACCESSORIES

Home Forums Fishing For Sale/Wanted SELLING POLES AND ACCESSORIES

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  TF_bigyun2000 3 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

TF_bigyun2000
    Participant

Hi all.

SELLING:

★★★ MAVER POWERLITE 9OO MARGIN POLE + 2 TOP 2 KITS (THREE IN ALL) RRP: £220 ★★★

Bought 3 weeks ago and used only once in as new condition. I have decided not to continue with pole fishing so selling everything.
    I have elasticated 3 x top 2 kits and also converted to them with the Preston Rola Pulla Bush Kit.

I am including 6 x brand new “MAVER BLACK ICE CARP” ready pole rigs. (RRP: £2.99 each).

Selling the lot for £120 collected from ROTHERHAM (S65) or will post for £12 (Mainland UK only)

CASH OR PAYPAL “AS A FRIEND” PLEASE *** (NOW SOLD) ***

STILL AVAILABLE

★★★ MIDDY WHITE KNUCKLE 6M CARP POLE/WHIP RRP: £49.99 ★★★

Bought 4 months ago and used around 4 or 5 times. In excellent condition complete with 1 x elasticated top 2 kit (24) and a single elasticated whip section. This is a take apart pole and not telescopic. Comes in a clear plastic case as can be seen by my pictures.

I am including 3 x packs of “MIDDY MATCH SYSTEM HI-VIZ ELASTIC” and a “MIDDY HI-VIZ HYBRID BUNG”

Selling the lot for £40 collected from ROTHERHAM (S65) or will post for £12 (Mainland UK only)

CASH OR PAYPAL “AS A FRIEND” PLEASE

STILL AVAILABLE:

★★★ MISCELLANEOUS POLE ITEMS AS A JOB LOT ESTIMATED RRP: £110 ★★★

6 x Various MIDDY elastics, 1 x MAVER elastic, 2 x other elastics, 2 x PRESTON Rola Driller Kits, various bungs, various MIDDY connectors, elastic wire and a couple of JIGGER floats.

Selling the lot for £50 collected from ROTHERHAM (S65) or will post for £10 (Mainland UK only)

CASH OR PAYPAL “AS A FRIEND” PLEASE

Anonymous

Hi,i am willing to give you the £120 for the maver margin pole etc, but that includes you posting it all to me , would you accept that deal ?

TF_bigyun2000
    Participant

Hi sorry i sold it earlier today. Thanks anyway.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.