spelo headlights

Home Forums Fishing Sea Fishing spelo headlights

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  jaybee 10 years, 6 months ago.

• Author

hello all just wondering how good the catchmaster headlight is anyone got one iv heard good reports about spelo headlights do you recomend any many thanks tight lines jay

speleo head lamp are a good lamp, depends if you want the led or not, me personally i use a samalite, has great high beam and a lower beam, depending on how much you want to spend depends on the length of charge youll get in the lamp, but mine usually lasts a good 8 hrs. being a digger aswell as an angler, so my lamps get a hell a lot of use, ive found no faults with it and as i always used to use the speleos i definently find this the best on the market

thanks for the reply i have already got a samalite iv had it for about 3 years now its starting to play up i agree very good light but i want a smaller headlight so its a bit more easyer to put in my box etc like the spelo catchmaster but is there a brighter spelo for about £100 is the one with the leds any good and how bright are the spelo many thanks j

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.