Team Normark no 1 and 2 Quiver tip rods wanted

Home Forums Fishing For Sale/Wanted Team Normark no 1 and 2 Quiver tip rods wanted

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  TF_holwell53 3 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

TF_Bream50
    Participant

Team Normark no 1 and 2 Quiver tip rods wanted
    mobile 07742109763 ask for mark

TF_gray

Hello Bream50.

I have a carbotec 11-12ft feeder in excellent condition with 6 original tips (non broken) 2x butts, original bags. I have it advertised on maggotdrowners.com where I’m a regular user (so you know I’m not some tackle-trader in disguise!). It’s advertised at £650 inc P+P

However, I’ll match Redrums price of £560 and let you cherry-pick three of the tips.

Located in Rutland

If interested email me on [email protected]

Regards
    Grey

Great rod the normark 11ft feeder rod, I have the normark no1 or is it two? i have both tops one being a built in glass tip and the other a built in carbon tip, I also have the multi tip top which has 3 carbon tips ( although purchased never ever used ) although stored away I honestly can’t think of where I would use it these days as modern rods are just as good with the benefit of having screw fittings the origenal normarks no 1 and 2’s had spigot joints the slightly later model (which is what I have) had overlap joints, however at least this post lets you know that there were two types of joints on the rod. with winch reel fittings you always had the odd mishap!!!!!!!!

TF_Bream50
    Participant

Hi fred wot you looking for £

TF_greenman1

got a normark ncq 12 ft mk11 feeder rod for sale with 2 original tips in good condition

TF_Gkl1964

How much you asking for 12 normark ncq

TF_holwell53

I Have a normark no 2 11 ft spigot ferrules abbreviated handle, originally from KC , Angling
    very good condition

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.