toff fishery Rugby

Home Forums Fishing Coarse And Match Fishing toff fishery Rugby

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TF_G-Man 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author

TF_tony csas

anyone fished this fishery got a couple of club matches there later on in the year, never seen the place before, so any info most welcome were on the large match lake cheers

TF_G-Man

Hello Tony,if its warm fish pellet shallow at about 11-13m , set 2 rigs , 1 at 12 and 1 at 24 inches deep . Start on deck feeding a full pot of hard 6mm pellets and fish 6mm pellet on hook , either expander or banded pellet , feed 3-4 6mm pellets every 30 seconds . You should have a few on the deck before they come shallow – fish will either swirl on surface or you will get loads of line bites so go shallow . Feed margins with groundbait – i dont put loads in personally but i know some do – fish either big worm or meat over it,also meat and hemp at 6m,just down slope can work well.Last year bomb and pellet caught plenty of fish,but smaller stamp,basically its all carp from 2-8lb,depths range from 5-7ft,if you pm me nearer your match,i can give you bang upto date info,as i fish quite a few matches there ,inc a 6-match series,i can also source info from locals,for you ..Gazza 😀

TF_tony csas

Cheers G Man for the info we have a couple of older members who just like to throw a method feeder or a pellet wag out is it a water for these methods cheers again pal

TF_G-Man

@tony csas wrote:

Cheers G Man for the info we have a couple of older members who just like to throw a method feeder or a pellet wag out is it a water for these methods cheers again pal

Definitely catch on the method mate,Pellet wag not so good,literally throw a method to next stage or just down shelf,or out to middle,and you can catch all day,in summer you,ll be looking at between 100-200lb to win/frame,from any peg,its a very fair venue…Gazza

TF_MarkT

Is it Toft Fishery or Toff?

TF_G-Man

Its actually called Toft

TF_MarkT

Thanks G-man!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.