TOFTS Silver Fish Lake

Home Forums Fishing Coarse And Match Fishing TOFTS Silver Fish Lake

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  TF_Martin25664 3 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

TF_CriagH66

I’ve heard on the grapevine they have stocked with carp. Is this with fish from the main lake?
    I have booked the club in for a match, week on Sunday, anyone fished there recently?
    Any information on Tofts Silver Fish Lake would be appreciated.

TF_MarkV

Def carp in the Silvers lake Craig, no good fishing for silvers now. No longer just a silvers lake, despite the name.

TF_CriagH66

BTTT
    Anyone with anymore info?

TF_Cutnut

if you are the only club fishing it will be a match of two ends generally speaking. This lake has a habit of performing poorly between end pegs. Some have been catching on small method feeders tight to the stick ups. Pellets and dead maggot over groundbait doing some damage on the pole. Just pray you have nice weather as this lake suffers badly with wind and makes pole fishing a mare, and draw an end peg.

TF_orexina

Just fish down the edge against the reeds. Feed as much as you can and fish paste on the hook. The carp are now about 5lb but you will gwt some doubles.

TF_CriagH66

Thanks.
    I’m building an idea of how to approach it.
    I might take a ride over in the week and have a dabble.

TF_baz-65
    Participant

If you go on tuesday, there is a match on the silver pool. Some experts, so you could get some good tips. All the best.

How did you get on Craig?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.