torny pro advice

Home Forums Fishing Coarse And Match Fishing torny pro advice

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  TF_Waveney One 6 years, 7 months ago.

• Author

TF_Daiwa pro

Hi Guys, my number 6 female end seems to be very spongy, what the best thing to do about it as the section is in perfect nik. Cheers

Could get a wrap put over it. Do you fish wit a top 6 rig a lot?

TF_Daiwa pro

na i dont, could the wrap go on the inside??

g man contact kevin compton of carbo pro on 07774548532 have a chat and he will sort it SIMPLES

No, it couldn’t go on the inside! Then the no.7 wouldn’t go in! It shouldn’t affect it storing away much if atall though.

Anonymous

@Daiwa pro wrote:

na i dont, could the wrap go on the inside??

you said female if you wrap the inside of a female joint the next section wont fit inside it mate

I would send it back to daiwa joints shouldn’t go soft on a two grand pole mind you they shouldn’t come apart either

You get my PM Fred????????

TF_clfletch

@Fred Davis wrote:

I would send it back to daiwa joints shouldn’t go soft on a two grand pole mind you they shouldn’t come apart either

Any joints go soft if they’re worn.

@clfletch wrote:

@Fred Davis wrote:

Any joints go soft if they’re worn.

I don’t know about joints going soft with age, mine are getting stiff. It is the rest of me going soft when it should be stiff!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.