torny pro advice

Home Forums Fishing Coarse And Match Fishing torny pro advice

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  TF_Waveney One 6 years, 7 months ago.

  • Author
    Posts
  • #45359

    TF_Daiwa pro
    Member

    Hi Guys, my number 6 female end seems to be very spongy, what the best thing to do about it as the section is in perfect nik. Cheers

  • #135493

    Could get a wrap put over it. Do you fish wit a top 6 rig a lot?

  • #135494

    TF_Daiwa pro
    Member

    na i dont, could the wrap go on the inside??

  • #135496

    g man contact kevin compton of carbo pro on 07774548532 have a chat and he will sort it SIMPLES

  • #135498

    No, it couldn’t go on the inside! Then the no.7 wouldn’t go in! It shouldn’t affect it storing away much if atall though.

  • #135513

    Anonymous

    @Daiwa pro wrote:

    na i dont, could the wrap go on the inside??

    you said female if you wrap the inside of a female joint the next section wont fit inside it mate

  • #135521

    I would send it back to daiwa joints shouldn’t go soft on a two grand pole mind you they shouldn’t come apart either

  • #135536

    You get my PM Fred????????

  • #135869

    TF_clfletch
    Member

    @Fred Davis wrote:

    I would send it back to daiwa joints shouldn’t go soft on a two grand pole mind you they shouldn’t come apart either

    Any joints go soft if they’re worn.

  • #135909

    @clfletch wrote:

    @Fred Davis wrote:

    I would send it back to daiwa joints shouldn’t go soft on a two grand pole mind you they shouldn’t come apart either

    Any joints go soft if they’re worn.

    I don’t know about joints going soft with age, mine are getting stiff. It is the rest of me going soft when it should be stiff!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.