Total fishing flounder hunt! – thread vanished

Home Forums Fishing Sea Fishing Total fishing flounder hunt! – thread vanished

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Corndawg moderator 9 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

Just woundering what happened to my thread on the flanders hunt. It appears to have been removed! Thanks to a few helpful anglers I’ve found “the other side”. I do hope the thread wasn’t removed becaused the other side have set up their own hunt! I for one am happy to “swing both ways” so to speak and see no reason why we aren’t allowed to do the same as other sites. After all it is just about a weekend of catching fish is it not!!

Yours

A slightly insensed

Phantum

TF_Chavender
    Participant

It might of been moved too the All new forums events/matches forum ,its a diary type section
    see the full list of forums Here

Jackyboy

@chavender ~MOD~ wrote:

It might of been moved too the All new forums events/matches forum ,its a diary type section
    see the full list of forums Here

Get your facts right! Instead of giving a false statement you should check as a moderator!

Again it would be more honorable from your part to admit that a that a thread has been deleted than saying it has been moved!

TF_macky1

All hail jackyboy!

TF_Chavender
    Participant

I never said It had actually been moved just that it MIGHT of been as all match event type threads from all the forums are to be moved to the new events & match section and some are pending ! and as I handn’t been notified of any threads being deleted ,I assumed it was in the process of being moved by the techies (not us mods)

and i sugested it was looked for in there (if i did all the searching for everyone then they’ed never learn to use the forum functions for themself’s )

i don’t do lies or deliberatly mislead people ,I am however occationally wrong ,and if its not there then it must of been deleted (but i have no knowledge of it being so)by another mod.

Thanks, I’ve had a looksy on the match forum but can’t see it there. I therefore imagine that it has indeed been removed 🙁 I’m sorry to have caused any fuss my intentions where to enjoy my annual flounder hunt especially as I have two mounted Total Fishing certificates from 2005 and 2006!

As this deeply sadens me! So on a lighter note I went fishing today, practicing for the flounder hunt (grrr) no flounder 🙁 13 dab 🙂 and 5 whiting all from Birkenhead on the Mersey.

TF_Chavender
    Participant

don’t let it saden you ,theres no harm done ,i’m sure they’re probabley running something simular over on their new site,theres nothing stopping you from visiting them too see how things are going ,its not a case of them or us .use both .

I’m sure someone will if they havn’t already furnish you with the web address via Pm or e-mail as its name is persona non grata at the moment.

but don’t forget to keep us upto date with your exploits

TF_geepster

I’ve certainly not done anything with it, and I think it was there before I went away…?

himself
    Participant

it was there,if the owner knows nothing, and another mod knows nothing, maybe it will help you realise just what went wrong on this forum.

posts deleted/edited for no reason other then a powermad mod.

TF_geepster

Wrong thread – I was thinking about another one.

Corndawg moderator
    Participant

Howdy folks !!!!!!

Phantumpoet,

Is it the one that Ade was organising as part of his other site?.

If so,I thought I had moved it to the match forum…………..

Still working this new system out,and with the addition of the other forums,so I can only guess I have accidently misplaced it…..

If that is the case,I apologise,but feel free to re-post it on the match forum,while I hunt through to find it………

Sorry for the upset !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Si.

Corndawg moderator
    Participant

@himself wrote:

it was there,if the owner knows nothing, and another mod knows nothing, maybe it will help you realise just what went wrong on this forum.

posts deleted/edited for no reason other then a powermad mod.

If you have something to say,say it to my face…….

I have now given an explaination and apology to Phantum,but then why should I justify my actions to you ?……

I have seen on a couple of posts now,you have made reference to me,and I am now thinking you have got some issues with me,and how I do things.

Feel free to Pm,or post on here for me,and lets deal with this like adults………

himself
    Participant

no worries corndawg, if it was misplaced its fair enough.

it just seemed to be a post to an event on another site, organised by persons exiled, deleted again thats all. same as before.

if that wasn’t the intention, its my mistake.

Corndawg moderator
    Participant

Well having had a good root round in the back,I think I hit a wrong button and lost it….
    please acceptmy apologies.

Not intentional by any means,so if you want to,post it again on the match/events forum.

And if Gareth didn’t have a problem with it stopping on site,neither do I.
    Contrary to what most think,I liked Ade,he never gave me any cause to dislike the fella,and often came up with some top help for me when I asked…..

However,his knack of ruffling feathers got the better of him,and any decision made by the Admin,is stood by by all the mods/admin.

I have seen his Flounder hunt on other forums,also,which he is banned from,but this doesn’t mean he is blackballed by those he spoke to on them does it ?…..

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.