trycast pro 2 vs the new one??

Home Forums Fishing Coarse And Match Fishing trycast pro 2 vs the new one??

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TF_tench0771 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

TF_tench0771

has any one tryed them side buy side what is the difference is it worth shelling out for the new one also ive hurd the pro 2 is prone to getong hair line cracks is this true ?also is the new one a lot stiffer than the pro 2

TF_gixer1

Hi Tench, had my pro 2 for almost 2 years, no problems with it at all, my only issue is it could do with being a bit stiffer but apart from that it’s a great bit of kit with a good spares package etc, not tried the Excellence yet but have heard it’s very good and a bit stiffer. 🙂 🙂 🙂

TF_tench0771

thanks for the reply m8 what is the bigest elastic you would use in the match kits ? also would u say its as stiff as a airity at 13m 14.5 and 16m ? 🙂

TF_tench0771

its defo a toss up between trycast and daiwa as spairs are easy to get 🙂

TF_gixer1

Hi Tench, biggest I’d go in match kits, white hydro, but I know people who have black hydro in them !!!. I would say it’s as stiff as an Airity right through, and in my opinion better balanced, hope this helps. 🙂 🙂

TF_tench0771

cheres m8 ill be making the trip up to ave a look at the trycast poles once ive soled my z12 cant wate 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.