Wanted Daiwa Spectron Pole (Spares)

Home Forums Fishing For Sale/Wanted Wanted Daiwa Spectron Pole (Spares)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  TF_Mike_Globe 1 year, 5 months ago.

• Author

TF_Alex W
    Participant

Hi Guys 🙂

Over the weekend i was un-fortunate enough to brake both No6 and No8 sections of my Daiwa Spectron Competion Pole 🙁

So i need urgently these 2 sections, if anyone has some spares or even a full pole for sale then please get in touch.

Even if you can point me in the direction of cheap replacements then please let me know 🙂

Thankyou Guys

TF_Alex W
    Participant

Bttt

I may be wrong but sections from the following poles should fit:

Daiwa Spectron – SPP
    Daiwa Exceler – EA
    Daiwa Whisker – WHP
    Daiwa Connoisseur Ultra – CRP
    Daiwa Match Winner – MWP
    Daiwa Tournament 210 – TNP210
    Daiwa Tournament 410 – TNP410
    Daiwa Connoisseur 510 – CNP510
    Daiwa Match Winner 811 – MWP811

TC’s are still advertising spares for the 6 and 8 here:

http://www.tedcarter.co.uk/product.php?pid=daiwa-spectron-competition-pole-spares-P-2929

But at £620ish for the pair not cheap…..

Good luck

TF_Alex W
    Participant

Thanks for the link their mate 🙂

Would prefer to buy second hand though, alot cheaper and im sure i could get the whole pole for less then those 2 sections 🙁

At least i have a link where ICE i can go to…

Thanks

TF_Alex W
    Participant

bttt

TF_Sluicer

@alex W wrote:

Thanks for the link their mate 🙂

Would prefer to buy second hand though, alot cheaper and im sure i could get the whole pole for less then those 2 sections 🙁

I wouldn’t bet on it Alex. The last Spectron I saw on eBay went for over £700 and I’m not certain but I think it was just the pole with no top kits.

They’re still very sought-after (quite rightly IMHO) and demand seems to be holding up the selling prices. There are a lot of people still hanging onto them so even the bidding for spares can get out of hand. I know – I’ve been looking for an undamaged 12.7m section for 18 months, but some of the asking prices are crazy.

TF_Alex W
    Participant

Still looking for a 2nd hand No. 6 & 8 section

TF_anmol77
    Participant

There are a lot of people still hanging onto them so even the bidding for spares can get out of hand.

Spares do come up from time to time, you’ve just got to keep your eyes open. I’ve got a load of spares and haven’t paid over the odds.

I avoid eBay like the plague as the prices are always hugely inflated.

Good luck!

These are pretty good btw:

http://www.billyclarke.co.uk/en/daiwa-generic-sections/10015-daiwa-generic-no6-section-gps6.html

They don’t do a number 8 though.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.