Wanted – Daiwa tdr or cu 3003

Home Forums Fishing For Sale/Wanted Wanted – Daiwa tdr or cu 3003

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 9 years, 12 months ago.

• Author

Anonymous

If anyone has a daiwa tdr 3012 or cu 3003 that they dont want i’m looking to buy one..as new condition preferred but will consider a good used one..I know its probably a long shot but if you dont ask you dont get.

cheers

Woody.

TF_mp.milo

Keep your eye out on e bay for 3003 s,ive picked up 2 minters in the last 3 weeks for around £70 apiece,I use then for all my method,feeder,bomb and pellet/big wag work and they are spot on,plenty of winding power,nice size spools.Used them since they came out with no problems.

TF_maker

i have a mint daiwa tdr 3012 for sale, £75 and im in coventry.

Anonymous

Hi Maker,How long you had it/how many times you used it etc..If mint as you say,then could be very interested.~clap

Anonymous

Thanks mp.milobordon,i’ll keep that in mind ref e-bay.

cheers

Woody

TF_maker

its as mint as the day it came out of tusses, used about 5 times, my number is 07891882410 if you are interested, wont drop on price though, its a bargain as it is, ps you are not the gary wood that worked at reltec are you? If so long time no see.

Anonymous

PM sent maker.

TF_maker

hello woody tried to pm you but would not have it? I could pass this reel over my fence to you, just give us a bell when you want to collect.

Anonymous

A big thank you to Maker..I am now the proud owner of a as new spanking minter of a daiwa tdr 3012.

TF_maker

happy chuckin woody, see you up makin’s soon.

Anonymous

Ok mate,see you soon and thanks once again.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.