WANTED decent pole

Home Forums Fishing For Sale/Wanted WANTED decent pole

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  TF_mattcrowl 1 year, 11 months ago.

• Author

TF_bagger
    Participant

lads I am after a decent pole ,,I have a £1000 to spend ,,it needs to be all rounder commercials and river, would like a sensas pole /diawa/ Preston ,with a decent set of top kits,,,, some of you lads must have a ,pole sitting in ur sheds/garage collect dust,,many thanks ,mick,,,, ,,,please text me tele 07816462834

TF_mattcrowl

I have two 13mtr Maver elite carps for sale, one is like new the other vgc with five top fives and five top fours plus top four cupping kit.
    I’m looking £1000 for the lot it’s all the poles you’d ever need,,,, get a cheap 14mtr extension too and ur sorted.

TF_craigm

Garbolino M1 16 mtr pole, pole is in good condition with minimal signs of wear on the graphics sections and the joints, unfortunately the No7 + 8 sections have had some carbon wraps fitted – No7 has a wrap around female end where it was cracked. No8 section has a small wrap where it was cracked and a few small patch repairs where it had some very small stone chips – these were done when the sections were blown off my roller onto some pebbles – neither section was actually broken and these repairs have been on the pole at least 2 years with no problems and it all packs away as it should. The package consists of a spare long No4 and 2 x short No4’s, 8 x top kits ( 2 x match lives and 6 x power lines ) all with side pulla’s fitted and elasticated 2 weeks ago ready for winter – 3 x double Preston 5, 3 x doubled Middy 6-8 and 2 x white hydro, also comes with 2 x Garbolino tubes and original hold-all ( front pocket zip is broken ) This is a very stiff and responsive pole that has had very light use for over the last few years and will be a bargain for someone. Collection from Bradford, West Yorkshire or I could possibly meet on M1/M62 if required or even courier via UPS for around £30 at buyers risk – I am wanting £825

I’ve had an m1 and was a fairly good pole but very heavy I sold mine mint no repairs 12 kits 3 number4s 2 short 4s cupping kit hold-all the lot sold for 1200 and it was mint hardly a mark on it! So in my opinion your m1 is worth about £750 tops with the repairs!! If I was you pal try get yourself a used daiwa if you can spares are easy to come buy and try and have a waggle before you buy or you could end up with a pile of shit!!

TF_bagger
    Participant

thank you for the suggestion ill do that,,, loads of poles out there,,just need some one up grading there pole ,would like a torny,,,even if I have to save a bit more,,,cheers bagger

TF_craigm

@morris1985 wrote:

I’ve had an m1 and was a fairly good pole but very heavy I sold mine mint no repairs 12 kits 3 number4s 2 short 4s cupping kit hold-all the lot sold for 1200 and it was mint hardly a mark on it! So in my opinion your m1 is worth about £750 tops with the repairs!! If I was you pal try get yourself a used daiwa if you can spares are easy to come buy and try and have a waggle before you buy or you could end up with a pile of shit!!

You could be right fella, I have decided to keep it for now anyway to use over winter and in bad weather so not to risk my Nemesis.

TF_tench0771

ive got a map parabolix sti 😀 😎

TF_bagger
    Participant

@tench0771 wrote:

ive got a map parabolix sti 😀 😎

mate how much ??? is it silver /black??? what length is it ,, how many top kits is there,, is the pole in good condition is there any wraps where do u live mate please text me ,,I have one shot at this ,,have saved a long time 4 a decent pole,, many thanks mick ,,,,

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.