WARNING DAIWA AIR- E-BAY

Home Forums Fishing For Sale/Wanted WARNING DAIWA AIR- E-BAY

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  TF_mart4666 4 years, 3 months ago.

• Author

TF_gixer1

DAIWA AIR being auctioned on e-bay, already bid up to £2300, sorry guys but this stinks of a SCAM, all library pictures, asked the seller for pictures of actual pole, no reply, surprise, surprise, wants paying within 48hrs and will POST! in 5 days, yeah right, please lads don’t get caught. 😡 😡 😡
    Apologies if on the level, but I doubt it

TF_brian123
    Participant

hi all I ask could I pick it up as only 3 miles from were I live said he was working away from home and could only post keep away fellas

TF_Z12Bagger

I may be wrong but surely if you pay via Paypal you are covered, he has 100 percent ratings, I don’t know him and have no I wish to bid, not everyone wants people at there’s house, let’s face if I had a 4 grand pole I wouldn’t want everyone knowing where I live, to many tackle thefts. I may be wrong but doesn’t seem that dodgy too me.

Who would want to risk posting a £3,000-£4,000 pole :rolleyes:

TF_robbiesch

I bought a tourney 410 10 year ago off eBay, was sh*ting myself until it arrived thinking it was a scam!

There are genuine people out there

TF_mart4666

Just looked on ebay and cant see so think listing taken off.

Mart – It sold for £2650.00.

TF_mart4666

Oh right. Well i really hope it is legit. When i bought mine there were two on ebay. One leigh area one derbyshire and both sounded dodgy .ie no pick up must be paid for instantly and will post in 5 workin days. And no actual photos just advertisement photos.

Anonymous

Has anyone reported this to the Angling Trust

TF_gixer1

Well it sold for £2650 then, if genuine got a real bargain and I am going to have to eat my words, but still seems b****y risky posting it and all, whoever bought hope they enjoy it as much I do, and still £1150 better off than me 😮 😮 😮 never mind.

Anonymous

@gixer1 wrote:

Well it sold for £2650 then, if genuine got a real bargain and I am going to have to eat my words, but still seems b****y risky posting it and all, whoever bought hope they enjoy it as much I do, and still £1150 better off than me 😮 😮 😮 never mind.

looks like someone got a bargain then lol.

TF_mart4666

@davejones+ wrote:

@gixer1 wrote:

looks like someone got a bargain then lol.

Looks more likely to me someones just lost £2650.i hope not tho. Yes theyll probably get it back if paypal but not always i believe.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.