STARLETS VETS (ANNIES/GRATS/LITTLE GEARYS/SIBLINGS B)
1. Keith Winn (Lanes Bait) 38 – 1 Peg 29 LITTLE GEARYS
F1’s on Waggler/Maggot
2. Dave Duggan (Dams and Locks) 21-4
3. Derek Davies (Lanes Bait) 20-0
4. Mick Cotton (Packington) 17-1
SOLIHULL ANGLING CENTRE WEDNESDAY OPEN
1. Ian Keywood (Solihull Angling 1-4 Peg 46
Roach on Pole & Maggot
2. Phil Canning (Frenzee) 0-5
PACKINGTON VETS (MOLANDS)
1. Dave Duggan(Dams and Locks) 5-1
F1’s & roach on Pole & Maggot
2. Ron Savage (Lanes Bait) 4-1
3. Derek Hartshorn (Swann Baits) 2-0
SATURDAY OPEN (MOLANDS)
1. Kieth Harris (Ridgemere) 8-4 Peg 43
F1’s on Pole & Maggot
2. Daniel Lewis (Packington) 6-8
3. Brian Burton (Ridgemere) 4-4
4. Phil Hull (Packington) 4-0
FRENZEE – WINTER LEAGUE
1. Keith Palfrey (Packington) 8-10 Peg 11 little gearys
Pole & Pellet for f1s
2. Carl Hopps(packington) 8 – 4
3. Keith Winn (Lanes Baits) 8 – 0
4. Mark Green (Packington) 7 – 8
LEAGUE STANDINGS AFTER 4 ROUNDS
1/Phil Canning (Frenzee) 7 points
2/Dave Elliot (packington) 11 points
3/Chris Toal (Solihull angling centre) 12points
A short report this week as most of the pools have been frozen for much of the week and the fishing after breaking ice has been as difficult as we can remember on all of the pools that have been fished.The best catches have been made up with a small number of f1s which have fell to pole fished maggot or pinkies fished as far out as you can break the ice.Forecast for this week is much better so catches should improve.
EVERY WEDNESDAY – SOLIHULL ANGLING CENTRE OPEN
WILL ALTERNATE BETWEEN LITTLE GEARYS AND MOLANDS.
Draw 9.30am, fish 10.30am to 3.30pm
SATURDAY 10th DECEMBER – OPEN – MOLANDS
Draw 9am, fish 10.30am to 3.30pm
SUNDAY 11th DECEMBER – CHRISTMAS MATCH ALL POOLS
THE CHRISTMAS MATCH IS ON SUNDAY 11 DECEMBER TO BE FISHED ON MOLANDS, GEARYS, LITTLE GEARYS, SIBLINGS, ANNIVERSARIES, GRATUITIES AND WILLOW. THE PRICE IS £10 PER TICKET WITH EVERY ANGLER RECEIVING A PRIZE. DRAW 9am, FISH 10.30am to 3.30pm.
FISHERY OPENING AND CLOSING TIMES
FROM MONDAY 31st OCTOBER, THE FISHERY WILL OPEN AT 7.30am AND CLOSE
AT 5pm. PRICES ARE: £6.00 FOR THE DAY AND £4.50 FOR AN OAP/JUNIOR TICKET.
FISH SIX TIMES AND GET A TICKET FREE.
Contact the lodge on 01676 523833 for further details or check out our website on
packingtonestate.co.uk Also see us on Facebook (Packington Fisheries).