Avanti RDX3 11ft 6ins Pellet Waggler rod £20

Home Forums Fishing Carp Fishing Avanti RDX3 11ft 6ins Pellet Waggler rod £20

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

TF_kkingfishers

Avanti RDX3 11ft 6ins Pellet Waggler rod £20

Ill start with when you buy this rod.
      First you will have to rub the joints down for a better fitting joint then bend the end eye and maybe the odd other one into place.Thats the bad things out the way.
      I set this rod up using a shimano twin power 3000sxt-rb reel with 4lb maxima line on with a Drennan Loaded Giant Crystal 4gr+2BB float a 16 hook to 4lb Antares Silk Shock line fishing red maggot at 50 to 70 yards.
      As a angler with bad arms it took a little longer to get use to the weight being a little more than my other rods, I started fishing ten foot deep and was soon into carp around the 5lb mark at 50 yards the pick up on this rod is very good and quick and forgiving if you strike to hard with the top section “NOT FLOPPY” giving a nice progressive action to the middle section. Coming to land the fish they didnt hang around your feet the power in the rod got the fish up well in time to land them so there was no diving into the bank or keepnets which i thought was a very good thing made for quicker landing. When the carp went of i started looking for roach at 70 yard this rod made casting easy no woshing.The top section of the rod played small roach from 1oz to 6oz easy I had a shed full of roach and only lost two.All in all a very good carp waggler rod for the money, I wouldnt like to hold it on a river for 5 hours but good in lakes. Out of 10. I would give it 8 at that price.

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.